CM3 Lightning Strike, worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM3 Lightning Strike, worth it?

I recently changed job my Guardian to Crusader. I had build problems as to where to allocate my SPs. For now my Crus has a skeleton build. Can anyone show me a PVE Build as a reference? Also, is Max LS recommended? Thanks in advance~

If you think something is wrong ,kindly inform me tnx
    https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0
    Last edited by Reyisaki; 09-24-2017, 12:00 PM. Reason: Wrong tips

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a couple of questions though:

1. Why did you learn Holy Bolt (and Charged Bolt, but I think you got Charged Bolt for Awk. Lightning Charger CD recovery)?

2. Why leave Judgement Hammer at Level 1? And if I consider leaving it at 1, isn't it more wise to not learn it's EX?

3. I am planning on getting Stance of Faith instead of Toughness, is it a better choice?

Thanks for answering!~

• Reyisaki
      Reyisaki commented
      Editing a comment
      1. Charge bolt incase you want to bind someone/something

2. Just an error , max judgement hammer ! make provoke to + 4 only , remove heal , reduce 2 sp from mind conquer.

3. SoF is no good for crusader since crux got no bubble

Kindly Check again.
      Last edited by Reyisaki; 09-24-2017, 12:01 PM.

This is my own personal build.
    Note:
    CM3 Lightning Strike - (Still bug I guess - the damage increase is not present but I maxed it already)
    I get Autoblock because for me it is a life saver (especially in 3 stomps mech - it works wonders) but you can choose to get Toughness instead if you do not like Autoblock.
    IMO, you should ALWAYS Max Judgement Hammer because it is 1 of your best DPS Skill. (Cast this in Point Blank Range to maximize its DPS Capability.
    Plated Skills are - Electric Smite, Lightning Zap, Judgement Hammer and Judge's Power.

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the build Sir. But can I ask why get Provoke? And also I noticed this earlier, why does my Hammer Hand sometimes has 3 hits?

• krave
      krave commented
      Editing a comment
      Provoke is useful in Ice Dragon Nest and Rune Dragon Nest.
      -You can lure the Ice Dragon in phase 1 Dragon Stage (Kicking the Crystals mech)
      -You can Lure the big mobs in Rune Dragon Stage 4 - Phase 1 (Kicking healing Runes Mech)

Hammer Hand Normal = Drags enemies to the center of the hammer - 3 hits
      Lightning Strike + Hammer Hand = 6 hits for Lightning Strike + 2-3 hits of Hammer Hand (I'm guessing the 3rd hit is for the successful land of the hammer on its center)

I'm not a pro though, just giving incites.
      Hoping some Pro-Cruz can also answer your questions.

try this O____O (im not into pve though)
    https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0

Comment

Working...
    X