Kali's weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kali's weapon

What's the main weapon for SE? it seems she able to use both fan and chakram?...if that so, might be a good idea to stick chakram since it's usable by other class like dancer/oracle elder(RudnL it is)?

Main wep for SE is fan, but she can use charkram, i would also recommend charkram because both dancers and screamers can use them. It is kinda handy when you have both se and oracle.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

before, there was a some skill restrictions, and also chakram had physical attack and fan was mag. attack (correct me if i'm wrong)

but when 90 cap arrived (i think) both weapons were balanced in phy and magic

Comment

Working...
      X