Looking for a Dark Summoner Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Dark Summoner Guide

As the title above says, with the post-boost patch I wanted to see if I can still play my DS like before but I find it hard to incorporate her revamped awakening active. So my main questions are:

1.) What's the most used skill rotation for her?
    2.) Preferred skill build and/or plates?

Thanks in advance~

p.s. I didn't think this forum would be so...

Hello, Good Day!

I think it is better if you'll join SEA Discord server for your DS queries.

Here is the link:https://discord.gg/sGvk2Mr

Some Insights I got from there:

combine new awakening active with ghost kick, if you want to use it for damage. otherwise its just an oh-crap skill for plenty of scenarios in rune nest he can use DS the same as pre-boost, the only real change is that revenge hand becomes stronger in comparison to the other skills, and he doesnt need to buff anything except genie and despair needles, so no worries about grudge, sadism and deadly claw(which is removed/changed into the new awakening) other players are welcome to add on/correct anything
    Last edited by nvLite; 01-28-2018, 09:22 AM.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Ewww!!! #bandwagon!!

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Eww!!! #salty!!

Originally posted by Siddharti View Post
      Ewww!!! #bandwagon!!
      From your past and previous post i noticed that you have something against xhit abusers and “bandwagoners” .
      you know what i call these kind of players? “Scrubs”.
      you must have heard of it and i believe most people call you that, so my advice to you is to grow the fk up and git gud bruddah.
      *ps, stop calling other players inferior when you are nothing more than the stains of shit at the bottom of your toilet. And btw, nobody gives a single shit to your kd and your pvp “accomplishments”.
      have a great day ahead.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Which weapon for dark summoner, Fan or Chakram?

Comment

• Johnny Rapid
          Johnny Rapid commented
          Editing a comment
          All Kali jobs can use either a fan or a chakram except for Oracle Elder which is locked with chakram. Depends on you which you like since fans and chakrams have same stats.
      Working...
      X