Looking for PVE/Raiding type skill build for DARK SUMMONER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for PVE/Raiding type skill build for DARK SUMMONER

Please pass me some of those dum dums you got guys i really need help allocation my points to skills it confuses me out to what skill do i max

Please DM me or reply here

Thanks!

This is my current build ^^)/

Actually, I kinda regret getting the resent area and the grudge formation, I got it out of habit I guess but it's up to you.

Comment

On that note, yueruchi
      Would you share the skill rotation as well ?

Im very interested in DS rn and try to gear it.
      But quite hard to find the guide (or maybe i didnt dig enuf)
      Just a Non-Hardworking casual F2P player.

Comment

Here's mine.

I put spare skills points to Grudge Formation and Ghost scream as I find them useful in PVP (if you also fancy PVP). You could also pick Negative Ghost instead of Grudge Formation depending on your choice. I did not get Mind Conquer because the MP recovery is too small.

As for the skill rotation, cast puppet for debuff and despair needle for attack and action speed buff. Then cast Phantom Avenger for another action speed buff. Then have the liberty to cast any skill you want while keeping in mind to cast Phantom Claw and Chaos Formation as much as possible when off CD as they decrease Phantom Avenger's CD by 1s for every hit. Also, use Chain Claw to cancel Soul Gate's animation.

Comment

My rotation goes like this (PVE)

Despair Needle > *Phantom's Avenger > *Revenge Hand > Filler Skills for 10s (Usually, I spam Phantom Claw) > Dash > Revenge Hand > Filler

The * means that interchange them

Despair Needle - speeds up action speed when the needle is active
          Phantom's Avenger - furthermore speeds up action speed and deals great dmg too during ritual
          Revenge Hand - decreases target's critical resistance by 20% (EX version)
          Filler Skills - throw all possible skills while the target's debuff is active. I spam phantom claw to decrease PA's cooldown when hit; Chaos Formation also decreases PA's cooldown by 1s when hit;
          Dash > Revenge Hand - to renew the debuff

DS are slow casters, I kinda hate it. so I spam Despair Needle all the time.
          As per skill plates. I'm not sure if this can be useful but

Phantom's Avenger - CD
          Phantom's Avenger CD is 120s when plate is used it is decreased to 100s + if you got many subs, combined skills has a skill u can use that decreases Ultimate skill CD by 10s. I use it so my PA's CD is down to 90s

Chaos Formation - DMG
          Rampage Claw - DMG
          Phantom Claw - DMG

Viable:
          Sadism Pleasure - Increase Buff time
          I dont know if this can be useful to you, sadism pleasure's CD is 90s and stays for around 10s
          the increase in buff time plate will increase sadism pleasure to 12s
          NOTE: every seconds matter whenever you cast this buff, make sure atleast your DS main skills are not CD

PS:
          I got the resent area and grudge formation for PVP. Pretty useful *wink*
          Last edited by yueruchi; 06-13-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

I like kali cuz they have big boobs

Comment

Working...
            X