No announcement yet.

Did dancers fall behind regarding DPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did dancers fall behind regarding DPS?

I've checked the DPS List and it seems that both Spirit Dancer and Blade Dancer aren't there..

I'm waiting for the Medea Set reward for my Spirit Dancer so I haven't tried her damage in nests.

What do you guys think?

Which DPS List you were talking about?

The next wave of class revamp is estimated to arrive in July, and this includes boost for both dancers as well.

Comment

★DPS Tier list in GDN time attack "Dragon Stage"
      Based on my experience, and the dragon stage DPS from various raid team
      Note that some of the melee classes are in lower tier because the boss tend to be in the air for long periods of time.
      Some classes tend to perform better because of Green Dragon's super large size. Some classes tend to perform worse because of GDN's mechanic: requiring extremely short (5~7 sec) high dmg burst.

★Classes in the tiers are listed in alphabetical order.
      ☆Version: Post Sorceress/Blademaster revamp

★Tier OP (1/2 of the whole team's DPS)
      Bleed Phantom
      Flurry
      Moonlord(tier 1~2 pre-buff)
      Shooting Star
      Smasher(tier 3 pre-buff)

Tier OP classes have the potential to carry half of the required DPS for GDN Dragon Stage if geared and played properly.

★Tier 1 (1/4 of the whole team's DPS)
      Artillery
      Black Mara
      Dark Summoner
      Inquisitor
      Light fury
      Saleana (tier 2 pre-buff)
      Raven
      Ray Mechanic

★Tier 2 (1/5 of the whole team's DPS)
      Abyss Walker
      Adept
      Barbarian
      Crusader
      Elestra (tier 3 pre-buff)
      Gladiator (tier 3 pre-buff)
      Majesty (doesn't change at all)
      Oracle Elder
      Ripper
      Silver Hunter
      Soul Eater
      Sting Breezer
      Tempest

Tier 2 and up are considered as good DPS classes for GDN.
      Some Tier 2 's DPS are very very close to tier 1 :P I would like to rank them as tier 1, but those classes usually have some flaws in their skill sets that make them tier 2 when the battle takes too long to end. For example, Elestra's MP cost will cause her to have lower DPS when her MP runs out, which is a very common scenario in GDN :P Another example will be AW, he could easily be a tier 1 DPS if he flawlessly used his Dark Conviction properly in the Dragon stage, wasting none of his Dark Conviction dmg to boss mechanics and stuff, but this is very unrealistic, so I ranked him as tier 2, although I did managed to get an acceptable tier 1 DPS in my recent runs.

★Tier 3(1/6~1/7 of the whole team's DPS)
      Everyone else

Though there are some high tier 3 and low tier 3, the main point is that they probably are not suitable for being the main DPS for Dragon stage in the team(either because of boss mechanics or skill bugs).
      Some of the tier 3 classes may be in tier 2, but are categorized into tier 3 due to lack of information.
      Many of the tier 3 classes are there because of their skill bugs and the annoying GDN mechanics that limits their DPS environment.

Comment

• zArAthena
        zArAthena commented
        Editing a comment
        Raid is all that matter. The ultimate goal for all PvE player. All resource: time, money, farming only to get enough gear ready for next raid. Any other content is just too trivial, too easy and no interesting anyways. You are right. RuDN HC is no longer relevant now (I still don't get why ppl still buy RuDN HC svc). But GDN is still nice. The accs give a nice boost and it still provide enough challenging for entertaining.
        Last edited by zArAthena; 06-01-2018, 01:59 AM.

• Breamiin
        Breamiin commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe for SEA but I know people on NA that don't care for raids and only gear up to play with friends. Either way, raiding shouldn't dictate a person's choice on the class they want to gear. DPS chasing will only end up making people quit because they're constantly changing mains for the 'flavor-of-the-month' op class.

• zArAthena
        zArAthena commented
        Editing a comment
        Hm. Nope. Our group always chasing DPS but none of us quit due to the reason you say. One class can stay at the top tier much longer than one month. And SEA have 4 or 5 month behind kDN so we have like 4 or 5 month to prepare for the incoming boost or nerf.
        Not all of us playing top tier DPS class. But then who is not admitted that their class is suck.
        Last edited by zArAthena; 06-01-2018, 06:34 PM.

I guess no.
      For me,
      I think she's good.
      It's just like
      "Only few notice her"
      in this Current Patch.
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
        Nimmienaticz commented
        Editing a comment
        that feels bad. :<

• zArAthena
        zArAthena commented
        Editing a comment
        Whoreo : you can see here
        https://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2018...nslation/#kali

• Whoreo
        Whoreo commented
        Editing a comment
        ^ That's quite a good boost. I'm actually happy with it @@ Thank you so much!

EDIT: I just realized that it isn't that much but at least they both got boosted and didn't get nerfed even more.
        Last edited by Whoreo; 06-01-2018, 03:34 AM.
    Working...
    X