Which kali to pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which kali to pick

can anyone highlight the differences of the 4 kali specializations?
    i just kinda want to know the pros and cons of each

Hi,

i wont be able to help u much buy tell u what each classes purporse is simply, cuz ive been out of DN for a while but coming back soon, and no one answered u either.

Dark summoner = DPS Class

Soul Eater = Debuffer Class

Blade Dancer = Dps class

Spirit Dancer = DPS Class to

hahah thats poor ik but just an idea of things i hope some one else with more experience of Kali's can give u the Pros and Cons.
    ~Experience Is Key, Live Life, Dream Big~

Comment

• Sloth99
      Sloth99 commented
      Editing a comment
      one of those is good for pvp right? which one is it?

• SkitzoRoy
      SkitzoRoy commented
      Editing a comment
      All Kalis are good for pvp atm. Dark Summoner and Soul Eater are probably a bit easier to be good at than Dancers, but Dancers are just as strong in pvp. There's also the Oracle Elder class which is the dark/hero class for Kalis. I'd say OE is good for pvp too but its a bit harder to learn.

• EliakimNeo
      EliakimNeo commented
      Editing a comment
      For PVP ill say Spirit Dancer is the Best, And for PVE OE (Oracle Elder), Soul Eater, and Dark summoner.

To those who are thinking of creating a Kali class...I think the TS by this time has chosen already.

Try to create a DWC character also.

A DWC character is pvp Max level character that can be created and deleted over and over again.

if your intention is to know how a charater is played, how the skill animations look and feel like first hand, etc, DWC would be the best platform to try do it. Its free. You dont have to gear up.

The downside among a few other things is that a DWC character cannot yield a good approximation of the damage output of a PvE character particularly a geared one. But surely the DWC platform can help you in judging which subclass to pick.

That being said, are you the kind of player that relies on a class' uber gosu DPS attribute as a factor of choosing which to play? Or are you the kind that selects a class based on the coolness of its skills and moves and animations?

I am the second kind. So when someone asks me 'which is a better class to play?' my answer is always: There is none. Pick to your liking.

Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
    BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

Working...
    X