Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPS Tier

Hi,

I would like to know the ranking of kali's sub classes in terms of dps. Can someone share their expertise on this? Much appreciated

I think you're asking the wrong question. What you may want to ask is either the overview of each class, or even better, why you want to ask that question in the first place. And... I suggest you ask yourself what is the most important thing to you.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ChopChop View Post
      Hi,

I would like to know the ranking of kali's sub classes in terms of dps. Can someone share their expertise on this? Much appreciated
      For now in SEA It should be: SD > BD >= DS > SE.
      - SD definitely strongest of all Kali, and one of the strongest class overall if we not count Mara and RM
      - SE is weakest of all kali, but is the most wanted one, due to unique -ele resist, it will boost the whole pt DPS . If I choose one kali for my party I definitely choose SE if have a choice.
      - BD and DS are at the mid. Hard to tell which is stronger.
      - Noted that in the future SE and DS will have a noticeable boost. Their DPS will increasing when the boost come
      zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Originally posted by zArAthena View Post
        For now in SEA It should be: SD > BD >= DS > SE.
        - SD definitely strongest of all Kali, and one of the strongest class overall if we not count Mara and RM
        - SE is weakest of all kali, but is the most wanted one, due to unique -ele resist, it will boost the whole pt DPS . If I choose one kali for my party I definitely choose SE if have a choice.
        - BD and DS are at the mid. Hard to tell which is stronger.
        - Noted that in the future SE and DS will have a noticeable boost. Their DPS will increasing when the boost come
        Thanks for the quick response and nice info
        Btw, I heard that the elem resist deduction doesnt stack with phy magma punch? Can you help me clarify that? If it does not stack i prefer to take phy + SD... What is your opinion? :3

Comment

• zArAthena
          zArAthena commented
          Editing a comment
          Normally -ele resist does not stack. However, like I said SE curse -ele resist is special. It will stack with phy magma punch.

I see. Thanks for the info

Comment

If you are still seeking answers, here is my opinion.

Before CM3, i would agree with Athena that SD>BD>DS>SE.

However now, after CM3 comes in play, their dps tier changes alot.

BD's CM3 is pretty obnoxious now. With the sacrifice of Blade's step i-frame, you gain 50% more action speed and attack damage. I am pretty sure not alot of people play BD thus they would not know the full DPS potential.
          SD's CM3 is dogshiet imo, 2 explosions after casting Abolisher and the dmg is the lower as compared when casting Abolisher on its own. I've talked to the other SD players and they agree with me on this.
          No idea on DS and SE CM3 as I have yet to play them, but putting them on the same playing field before CM3, I am 100% sure Screamers, for now, cannot out shadow their Dancers sisters.

My experience: I have been job changing between SD and BD. Before 95 cap, I agree that SD takes the crown in terms of DPS, followed by BD->DS->SE. However now, taking into account of 95 cap and CM3, I feel BD is the top dps for Kalis. I have ran tons of RUDN HC Services and I realized I deal much more DPS on BD as compared to SD. If you want numbers, I'd say 1.5x more.

My opinion: BD->SD->DS->SE.

Other Kali sisters might want to pitch in their opinions too. Hope people would notice how strong Kalis are and play them as the population is quite low. Screw those who bandwagons to classes like **Cough RM Cough Cough*

Comment

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            Quick question on BD since you highlighted your experience: Is Blade Rush useful now or still not worth using due to low dmg vs cast time?

There seems to be no place to post this, but we should do a QnA thread for Kali too in the future.

To add on to this info on BD, I did some test in BTG (with no WP fragment and Harmonize) to reveal the following:

Fancy Turn (FT):
          FT's coefficient with CM III is 8.75 (CMIII increases coeff by +6, resulting in 7. Then, Lv 6 multiply coeff by 1.25, therefore 8.75).

Therefore, Lvl 26 FT of 407% will become 3,560% which is quite a nice boost.

FT dmg is not increased by Breeze Call Dance

Blade Step (BS):
          CMIII BS used after FT deals exactly 50% more damage (coefficient 28 * 1.5), increasing the damage from 16,240% to 24,360%

BS cast alone takes 2.76s for full damage, resulting in a dmg/casttime of 5,884%

BS cast together with FT takes 2.96s (Total durations: FT 0.86s, Blade Step 2.1s) for full damage, resulting in a dmg/casttime of 9,435%

While it takes 0.2s longer, this timing is negligible and usually you will be able to deal full hits if you positioned yourself properly at the boss. If you are used to using BS normally, this will only increase your total damage (unless BS is used mainly as iframe offensive skill).

Squall Flaker (SF):
          SF used after FT with spacebar deals exactly 25% more damage (coefficient 2 * 1.25) to deal 4,859%

Using SF with spacebar after FT deals 2.5x the damage of casting manually without follow up with the spin (1,944% vs 4,859%).

SF has NO iframe if used this way but still resets the CD of Graze Dance and Sweet Circle.

Assuming SF is used mainly to remove the CD of Graze Dance and Sweet Circle, the cast time of manual (without spinning) is 0.9s (2,160% dmg/casttime) vs 1.54s (3,155% dmg/casttime) using SF after Fancy Turn (mainly due to time wasted landing).

The time wasted from landing from air can be alleviated with the use of Deadly Drill (via spacebar spam), which increases the total cast duration of SF + DD to 1.8s (0.94 + 0.86 = 1.8s; 4,859% + 3,766% = 8,625%; 4,791% dmg/casttime). However, DD's CD is longer than both FT and SF, so this method may not be usable all the time.

Additional notes:
          If you use FT off CD always, you can use it BS once every 3 FT
          Last edited by Xenocho; 11-09-2017, 09:25 PM.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by Parne View Post
            If you are still seeking answers, here is my opinion.

Before CM3, i would agree with Athena that SD>BD>DS>SE.

However now, after CM3 comes in play, their dps tier changes alot.

BD's CM3 is pretty obnoxious now. With the sacrifice of Blade's step i-frame, you gain 50% more action speed and attack damage. I am pretty sure not alot of people play BD thus they would not know the full DPS potential.
            SD's CM3 is dogshiet imo, 2 explosions after casting Abolisher and the dmg is the lower as compared when casting Abolisher on its own. I've talked to the other SD players and they agree with me on this.
            No idea on DS and SE CM3 as I have yet to play them, but putting them on the same playing field before CM3, I am 100% sure Screamers, for now, cannot out shadow their Dancers sisters.

My experience: I have been job changing between SD and BD. Before 95 cap, I agree that SD takes the crown in terms of DPS, followed by BD->DS->SE. However now, taking into account of 95 cap and CM3, I feel BD is the top dps for Kalis. I have ran tons of RUDN HC Services and I realized I deal much more DPS on BD as compared to SD. If you want numbers, I'd say 1.5x more.

My opinion: BD->SD->DS->SE.

Other Kali sisters might want to pitch in their opinions too. Hope people would notice how strong Kalis are and play them as the population is quite low. Screw those who bandwagons to classes like **Cough RM Cough Cough*
            Might be true, however if we are considering the medium as RUDN HC, i dont think it works the "same".
            BD, unlike SD, is sorta constant DPS, instead of burst, which means you will need to cast spell 1 by 1 and wait until the animation is over, however sd on the other hand, is able to unleash her shitload of spirits all at 1 go to lay down a instant chain of burst in a very short time frame.
            In scenerio such as RUDN HC, ideally the best DPS is usually the classes that are able to "burst" before the boss runs away.
            i would still believe SD as the better dancer in terms of DPS in rudn hc still.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
            When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              But this guy say he compared both from Rune HC itself

• Chelly
              Chelly commented
              Editing a comment
              Any video evidence to support your claim? or pictures anything Parne
          Working...
          X