Flurry PVP build and combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flurry PVP build and combo

anybody have a pvp guide and build for flurry? or any tips? anything is appreciated.. TIA

pvp newbie here.. tried it yesterday and the gameplay sure will change so much.. i found that my flurry there is so slow and my skill cooldowns are too much.
    also i cant use my fav skill RSins. and my spin skewer animation changed

anyway i got rekt.. 2W 8Lose vs inqui

I don't mean any offense, but there's something very wrong here; Inquisitor and Saint are nerfed to oblivion (lower damage and lower electrocution rate), which makes them two of the worst classes in pvp.

Either your opponent was very skilled or your piloting ability was... only as good as AI hard mode.

Flurry herself is a very good class for pvp; excelling at virtually everything except AoE. I'd suggest that you spend more time spectating Flurry players in colosseum or youtube.

Note: Class Mastery 2 skill effect has been disabled in pvp (for all class) hence you cannot use Rough Sweep INS anymore. The only one still capable of using INS in pvp is Crusader, with their Awakened Bless passive.
    Last edited by NearLawlet; 04-16-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• acevanlee
      acevanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry newb here.. aside from archer classes and flurry i dunno anything bout other classes..

(my 1st reply s still unapproved)

Just did a quick skill sim and you can max every skill of flurry and still get dent blow so i dont think you need any special skill build.

And yea, spinning skewer in pvp and pve are different (except for when in pvp the skewer is fatal). But in pvp i think it's actually a smoother gameplay with the slower skewer because the skill executes slower which means a longer activation for the skill (i mean this as when your combo-ing your enemy and you use the skewer and they use their aerial evade as you are using the skill, they usually still get hit) and also when fatal misses it's just disappointing xD

About the cooldows, that's why i used to have cd reduction plate for lollipop chups and shutter bounce and also action speed plate for spinning swing and pushkick (for mobility) ***especially when dashing will no longer be available in pvp, lancea's have the extra advantage because there are ac plates for pushkick and headbutt (not to mention the insane distance covered just with their flee and fling fling)

And also first try to make your enemy fall. You have shutter bounce, lollipops chups, roughsweep (and bifrost even flag in some cases) for more or less insta grounding your opponent. I suggest you always save one skill available for use when the other one fails. Then you can look for combos that leave them fazed and just a click a way to falling like using Deep Pierce - Half Cut - Flash Lift (or deep pierce just to momentarily faze and then any other skill). And even the spinning skewer has a sort of knockback thing that you can always take advantage just by left-clicking after your enemy is hit with the skewer.

Also don't forget that spinning swing is so stronk and only a number of skills can break it and it also has a sort of suction to it (that's why you need the action speed plate).

Good luck and Have Fun

Comment

• acevanlee
      acevanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      thnx.. yeah i forgot to replace my skill plates.. will replace them once i got home..
      will get 2nd skill set but i need a pvp skill build.. dont wanna waste skillpoints

haha sorry still newb..

thats y am asking for skill build, guide, tips and the like to have atleast a starting point. i checked forums and googled guides but they are outdated. ive also watched utube vids. specially Ecne's. but theyre advance levels. i want some basic stuff to have a platform..

started playing DN nov last yr. from arti>sniper>ww>tempest then finally settled to flurry this january. aside from these classes, i know nothing about other class.

i can say am already proficient in flurry pve gameplay> you can judge in this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqVx...ature=youtu.be

now i wanna try PVP. thats all
    Last edited by acevanlee; 04-17-2018, 01:14 AM.

Comment

This is my Flurry's PVE/PVP skill build
      Since I don't have skill expansion to make different build
      I always do a hybrid that can be use both PVE and PVP (also because I'm a PVP player first, before I became a regular PVE player)

Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-04-23 12-24-26 Mon.jpg
Views:	1193
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	133070
      DEEP PIERCE (MAXED) - For PVE
      CROSS CUTTER (LVL6) - For PVP

Name:	DN 2018-04-23 12-24-28 Mon.jpg
Views:	1095
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	133071
      I took some of the skills from the Sting Breezer Tree to match some combos in PVP and some filler skills on PVE

Name:	DN 2018-04-23 12-24-31 Mon.jpg
Views:	981
Size:	163.6 KB
ID:	133072
      ofc, you have to get everything, and max all the active Flurry Skills

Name:	DN 2018-04-23 12-25-00 Mon.jpg
Views:	982
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	133073
      I didn't get the (Awakened) Headbutt because, I dont usually use it in PVE, while in PVP, i find it inconvenient sometimes when the Awakened Headbutt activates. So I didn't get it.
      I also didn't get the (Awakened) Spinning Cut because, it deactivates the instant cooldown of the Rough Sweep in PVE. But if you only aim to build for PVP, I recommend you should get it.

For the combos, I think you should try the skills first in the Combo Practice Area, and learn how and when you will use the specific skills. Also you can watch different PVP videos of Flurry in the Youtube
      Flurry is not that hard to use so I think you can learn it in no time
      MilleFiyuKathrissFiyurisslKofuku

Comment

• MilleFiyu
        MilleFiyu commented
        Editing a comment
        you're welcome

• DamnRegret
        DamnRegret commented
        Editing a comment
        nice guide sir this is helpful for those newbie flurry like me thanks a lot

i decide to reset my own flurry build skill tree .

wishing a good and new skill pvp & pve tree peace!

• MilleFiyu
        MilleFiyu commented
        Editing a comment
        welcome and btw you can get the awakened spinning cut now, since the bug is already fixed

Build wise, I personally use Wheel Blade lvl6 to wall combo. Get all the awakened skills except for awakened headbutt.

Plates wise, I personally would rank the plates' importance in this order

1) Spinning Swing AS - without this you can't use the skill properly
      2) Headbutt AS - for mobility
      3) Push Kick AS - for mobility. Lancea need this 2 plates to move ultra fast with speed buffs
      4) Lollipop Chups CD - It is one of the best skills to initiate since it is fast and have high SAB

If you have extra heraldry, you can go for Spinning Skewer DMG or Shutter Bounce CD.

Comment

Build wise, I personally use Wheel Blade lvl6 to wall combo. Get all the awakened skills except for awakened headbutt.

Plates wise, I personally would rank the plates' importance in this order

1) Spinning Swing AS - without this you can't use the skill properly
        2) Headbutt AS - for mobility
        3) Push Kick AS - for mobility. Lancea need this 2 plates to move ultra fast with speed buffs
        4) Lollipop Chups CD - It is one of the best skills to initiate since it is fast and have high SAB

If you have extra heraldry, you can go for Spinning Skewer DMG or Shutter Bounce CD.

Comment

• acevanlee
          acevanlee commented
          Editing a comment
          thnx much.. now i only need combo.. the hardest to ontain XD

• DamnRegret
          DamnRegret commented
          Editing a comment
          @Icyruious nice guide sir thumbs up for you i didnt know how to use this heraldy plates for better and extra skill damage

since i know i start to buy it from now on haha
      Working...
      X