Help me, Avalache Build etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me, Avalache Build etc

Someone hel me me Avalache build (full pve) ,plates?
    also powerful skills, rotation, some good things thank you <3

My current rotation would be gale stab > brandish+blunt slash+extreme twister inst > fatal stinger > frosty cross/blizzard shooter > wheel blade+momentary phant > fillers > repeat. If u manage to trigger the enhance fatal stinger after u apply the frostbite then use that. Btw, before u enter the boss fight u can use crystal maker n stack crystal shooter 5x. During this buff u can also use any main skills to stack up ur ice spears.

For skill plates i would probably go for frosty cross, fatal stinger. Other optional plate i guess extreme twister (A.S) or Brandish and Blunt Slash.

P.S : This is just my personal opinion. Feel free to correct me coz im still new with this class as well.
    Last edited by XMayZ; 11-08-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Gallisson
      Gallisson commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you very much for your advice and your build I appreciate it very much >w<

shut up, Gaunt dickhead, aprenda a armar a su char como los machos :V
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

• Gallisson
      Gallisson commented
      Editing a comment
      who the hell are you cabeza de glande :v

• GXSCC
      GXSCC commented
      Editing a comment
      i'm the messiah, care guante :V

Hi there,, my Main is Avalanche

For Build, Gladly im using Pure PVE build too. Maybe u want to check it, Here the LINK

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For Skill Plate here the info ~

Recommended :
    - Fatal Stinger DMG 20%
    - Frosty Cross CD 20%
    - Momentary Phantasm ActionS 50%
    - Blunt Slash CD 20%

Additional plate :
    - Splitter CD 20%

Skill Up Heraldry (Cash item) : Avalanche - Fatal Stinger +1 (if u want to use skill up heraldry too)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * For rotation i make my Own,, cant explain with text XD sorry

* Powerfull skill for avalanche is : Fatal Stinger enhanced/not, blizzard shooter etc.

* Some good thing from Avalanche is it have Balanced element,, mean no matter u use what ele jade it will balanced. Example : u have U jade with light % + crit,, u know Alv is ice class. u still can use that jade and vice versa all ele increase at the same time

* Another tips,, if u solo / not and ur HP is LOW atm, try use HP regen buff (forget the name XD) follow by Blizzard shooter and u will see rain HP regen

GL playing that class, dont forget to enjoy ur play style. Ciao o.o/
    >> Why not helping some player <<
    ~ AlvElaine~
    Discord : ShadouDaisuke#1633

Comment

• Gallisson
      Gallisson commented
      Editing a comment
      Arigatu >.<

the play style of ava is close the gap and fire away your skills

if you notice the skills there are stabbing skills and slashing skills
    stabbing skills make you stand in a position and stab away until the skill ends of course this can be cancelled by tumble or parry or splitter or any skill
    the slashing skill are semi mobile skill since you advance or move a little bit from your original position (gap closers)

the ideal rotation would be close the gap>debuff >stationary skill sets >fatal stinger ins> then move away or re position yourself closer to the boss again (rinse and repeat)

here are some (stationary skills set) I do when near boss as i pray for RNG fatal stinger
    gale stab can be overridden just do the first poking this will do the debuff then follow it up with brandish + extreme twister ins
    gale stab >wheel blade>momentary phant

you primary gap closer would be splitter since it propels you forward if used perfectly your 2x spliiter can reposition you to the side/back of the boss instead of the front of the boss.it can also be used as skill cancel while doing the sets aside from parry parry is 10 seconds long (with plate)
    secondary gap closer would be frosty cross since you step forward a bit and its AOE is LARGE!!!

while doing stationary skill sets I find my self dying a lot so i incorporated splitter as skill cancel to move away or parry on some videos i saw when threatened during stationary skill sets they do the jumpy thing from rangrid skills (it works maybe i dunno how there experts i guess)
    i took the jumpy skill but still can't incorporate it as a disengaging skill.

the more expert you are in doing your stationary skill sets the more the damage you do but the risk of being hit is also a lot greater thus choosing when to execute a stationary skill set (your choice either extreme or moment)

i have not done a rotation where in i performed moment phant followed by extreme twister set since this leaves me in one place for a long period of time and the bosses are always mobile except on some mechanics and RNG (fatal stinger )always disturbs the rotation,

I do not claim that i'm an expert ava player im learning just as you are this is just my take

please advice if i'm doing it wrong

Comment

Working...
    X