Question about Parry of Ava and Rotations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Parry of Ava and Rotations

Is it just me or some of the parrying skills are a bit clunky? of course im a noob tbh, but I'm practicing the timings but still sometimes you can still get damaged even you have good/perfect timing (looking at you, Splitter EX and Fatal Stinger), which is kind of inconsistent, especially vs the parrying skill of the warrior (which is very fluent and consistent when you time it right)

i will also ask some rotation tips you got, kind of confused tbh haha

thank you in advance

Just keep practicing with the timing of the splitter n fatal stinger. Easiest way to practice this is u can just try it in VN coz its full of stomp there. I do agree with u on the warrior parrying skill is much better n easier i would say.

My Current Rotation: Gale stab > Frosty Cross/Blizzard Shooter > Brandish+Blunt Slash+Extreme Twister Inst > Fatal Stinger > Frosty Cross/Blizzard Shooter > Wheel Blade+Momentary Phant > Fillers and Repeat. Just use enhance fatal stinger when it's up. Throw in crystal shooter during the fillers to get the buff. I never use normal fatal stinger unless i have to. It's generally easy to trigger the Enhance Fatal Stinger especially using E.Twister n M.Phantasm.

Tips : Use crystal maker before the boss fight n stack up crstal shooter 5x. Use any main "Main Skill" to stack up 5 Ice Spear.

Skill plates : Frosty Cross (cd), Fatal Stinger (dmg), Extreme Twister ( A.S), Momentary Phantasm ( A.S), Brandish n Blunt Slash (cd). Personally for me Frosty Cross n Fatal stinger is important. Another 2 plate is up to u. Currently using E.Twister n M.Phantasm plate n i luv it.

Comment

• StarBright
      StarBright commented
      Editing a comment
      My skill rotation is almost identical to you ♥ and my skill plates is the same as you ♥♥ using A.S plates on E. Twister and Moment Phantasm saves time and you can move faster XD
Working...
X