[Flurry-Discussion] Over The Rainbow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Flurry-Discussion] Over The Rainbow!

Hello~ I'm just another fellow Flurry main who would like to discuss about the usage of Over The Rainbow!

With the removal of Evil Punishers, at first I personally felt a bit weird since I'm used to 'setting-up' before the boss spawns. But, after a while I came to like Over The Rainbow a lot more especially with its low CD and decent damage. However, there is one issue I'm not really fond of is that Over The Rainbow feels kinda clunky to use. Unlike Deep Pierce/Spinning Skewer, Over The Rainbow can't be used when another skills' animation is running, which brought up to this thread.

How do you guys implement Over The Rainbow into your rotations? Do you prioritize it?
    As for me, I tend to use it after Bifrost mostly, but whenever Bifrost is on CD, I chain Flag>OTR. This might doesn't matter much to the DPS, but more on style points I think :x

I believe OTR replacing Evil Punisher is better.
    I never like that skill as it ruins Flurry's skill rotation.

With the addition of OTR, you can add this skill in your skill rotation or use it as an additional dodging or mobility skill.
    I use this skill after Bifrost too so that I could land for a following attack but mostly as an addition to skill rotation as its low CD makes it a good addition for Flurry's skill rotation.
    I don't prioritize it though, but maybe you could do more DPS w/ this skill as priority.

After Deep Pierce was changed, I feel like its damage is weaker compared before, with that in mind, I believe OTR would make a better addition as a DPS skill rather than Deep Pierce. ( Deep Pierce being a filler skill or mobility)
    Last edited by darkb1ader; 05-21-2019, 01:00 PM.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• hamooda3000
      hamooda3000 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry for the late response :x

I feel that if OTR can be used to animation-cancel like Skewer/Deep Pierce, it can be easily moved into a skill rotation fluidly. I personally doesn't really like the delayed hit after using the skill even though I know its supposed to be iframes. Take Bifrost>OTR as example, I would like it a lot more if using OTR while on ground would have the same, swift animation.

As for Deep Pierce, I'm not really sure since I went kinda hiatus-ish on my Flurry until this patch came.

Anyway, much thanks for your inputs! Gotta test and see if there's any better to chain OTR other than Bifrost>OTR

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately it's a skill that only seems to compliment Bifrost.
      If you use OTR while on the ground, it'd be an iframe anyways so I guess it's not that bad.
      But yeah, better keep on testing because game play that suites a player is the best anyways.
Working...
X