Bug bug bug after patch bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug bug bug after patch bug

hi guys...pls some1 fix this bug ruina's overcharge inheritance... damage is nerf???? not in update but still 90% of damage gone after the patch
    (how can u say its bug)
    pivot gunshot+overheat+overcharge = 1B total damage(in medea 2 +20weaps,medea1 set all unique agi jade)

after patch

pivot+overheat+overchrage = total damage 150m-250m (hero calypse1 weapons+hector upper+t2 medea parts) i got ton of boost on attk power then instead of getting the DPS i want i get is this freaking bug

PLS FIX MACHINA POPULATION IS ALREADY LOW AS IT CAN BE

yea it is buggy as hell only pivot+ ovecharge stay the same ive alrdy sent a report to them so probably in few days they gonna fix it or next maintenance lol

Comment

this class just got deleted from the game. Overheat to overcharge only deal 189m damage. Tasha

Check out my Ruina/Defensio videos

Comment

I think the awakening skills got incorporated? i tested it and seems that damage inheritance is diminishing as you punch away.
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Yep, Machina Awakening has basically removed her skill damage inheritance gameplay. This problem is most likely caused by the recent ninja patch which somehow apply the new change without awakening.

Comment

• catumber24@gmail.com
            catumber24@gmail.com commented
            Editing a comment
            that was machina awakening and its not removes +50% of agi is removed replaced with FD% as far as i know....

• NearLawlet
            NearLawlet commented
            Editing a comment
            I literally just said that skill damage inheritance is removed with awakening...

In this case, however, Machina only got half the change due to the ninja patch. Skill inheritance is removed even though the awakening has yet to be implemented.

Patch for Damage inheritance bug just came out. I guess they still love us machinas <3
          We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• catumber24@gmail.com
            catumber24@gmail.com commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope they patch it to make it more worse than ninja patch!!!! Now its completely useless

• launcelot
            launcelot commented
            Editing a comment
            I suppose that was unintentional. I'm suffering like the rest of all the other machinas. Let's wait for their next move.

can't do crap like this anymore -_-

Comment

Working...
          X