Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Diary of a Broken Neko

Day 1

I was so excited to hear that I will be fixed last Friday night. That Pivot Shotgun to Overcharge combo was getting old.
    After getting back to Saint Heaven I hurried to beat up the Golem to make my eyes flash, since after the Calypse update I was excited to check my new DPS.

*Over Howl*
    *Overboost*
    *Body Check*

It pained me... There was no damage O_O
    I went through my whole rotation.
    It did some damage.
    200k in total. I knew this was going to be a tough week.

Apparently Lariat still worked and so did the first part of some skills.
    My best source of damage now is the Kidney Blow... I guess I'll try to make it work.

I went to a dungeon since my Beggar's Box isn't complete yet.
    20 minutes and I wasnt even in the boss of AW yet.
    I got to the Big Pimp Boss. 1 bar is more or less 5 minutes.
    I cried.

I got so sad I went to every channel, and screamed all over the place where people usually hangout.
    I tried rallying Nekos it didn't work.
    I went back to my Guild to seek refuge.
    They carried me in dungeons so it went well. (Luckily I did Slayer Nests and Slayer Training Grounds that morning)

After a while I got nothing left to do but my nests. Which was zero at the moment since I felt broken already when the damage inheritance was lost.
    I tried to go one first, at first it we were a trio.
    After finishing the nest for longer than expected, we shared our dps along the way.
    I pre-warned them that I'm broken, that my dps is really low, and they'd really be carrying me.
    So it went well until we killed TK, one of my guildy confronted me.
    He asked why I wasn't attacking Accused that I was hiding my damage.
    At first I thought he was joking, no man he's serious.
    I was comboing all the time during the run even without hitting anything.
    Took a few more times to make him understand that the char was broken. (I dunno he might be really thick)
    He left, saying his friends called him. So meh, I understand him we got the reset to chase after.
    Still I was shattered.

So I'm left with my friend as a duo. He isn't geared yet so we'll be having a hard time.
    Apparently I cant hit balls with my normal, and my skills take too long to cooldown.
    So.. everytime we play Soccer with the Blacksmith, we get the wipe damage.
    We got to the last stage, and we ran out of resus, hence, it was a failed run.

Now I'm sure I can't do nests... Well nothing I can do about it so I just sent my heroes to quests and checked the TH and put some stuff in there.

I went to bed. Staring at the ceiling. This will be a rough week.

PS: My guild is a loving bunch :3 I know they are broken as I am, I can feel it furr-eal :3
    Last edited by Whurtle; 03-16-2018, 09:52 PM.

Dear esteemed Neko,
    Having purr-read your pew-public diary, I feel the same way having such a terrible week. So it occurred to me that I should help out some felines that seem to be neglected and feeling left out. I feel better at this time of terrible loss, to become a help-purr for the other felines. If your done with your kitty-nap, please let me know and we can have some fun chatting while I carry you on your nest hunts

Snacks and kibbles,
    ArcaGraham

btw, I'm using my Tempest (AndyGraham) as an alt, so feel free to check up on me when you're free.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• Whurtle
      Whurtle commented
      Editing a comment
      Well not exactly left out :3 Its just it was already late last night and most of my family was asleep already.
      Had a rounded kitty-nap though! Hope this day is better! Nyaaaa!

I appreciate the love :3 Saint Haven isn't a lonely world <3

• Vaddix
      Vaddix commented
      Editing a comment
      Whurtle , of course Saint Haven is not a lonely world :3 , especially channel 5 so if you could visit our spot in Channel 5 and bring all your neko friends, that would be really great.

Meh, I'll just play modded GTA SA for a while, with Machina skin, modifying the ped.ifp so the punch animation will be same like machina.

Comment

Day 2

I logged in a bit earlier than my usual, luckily there were guildies online already, I was invited to do DQ and some runs of AW for my Beggar's Box, it went really really nice.
      I taunted monsters with my Kani Dance, it was really fun :3
      I started to optimize my remaining skills so I can atleast contribute crushing the mobs.
      Lariat to get them together, then Kidney blow them to hell.
      The Flow Through to Kidney blow really worked ok too. I just had to optimize my skill usage.
      I didn't feel like a total Carried Surplus.

But... everything cant be done with others. I still got the Slayer training grounds and Theme Park Quest to accomplish.
      I tried doing the Slayer Abyss on the Manticore boss first, just to double check if I can do it.
      It started alright, if I get to punch it with Flow Up I get to do a bit more damage, but its really weird playing without the BTW, I need to dodge like crazy all the time.
      After a few bars off the boss, the event triggered.
      THERE WERE TWO MANTIS XD
      I tried my best to fend them off, luckily Air Shove still kinda works but when I get hit its all over.
      If you get hit the dying animation plays, making you technically a sitting duck for a few seconds, which meant instant death against two boses :3
      I should have picked Normal :3

So now I tried the Theme Park quest. I figured this is where my RNG mastery goes into play.
      if I get to play "Defend the crystal against an angry cow" or "Kill other baddies to make the angry cow angrier" game its an instant lose.
      If its the "Parkour master race" and the "Avoid the red dot" game its an instant win.
      So I took the quest, and opened a pouch...
      Cancel 1...
      Cancel 2...
      Cancel 3...
      Reckless Umrak
      LOL but what the heck I tried it anyway.
      I got past a few waves, until the point where three large bombers came at three directions, being stupid I panicked and used the two buttons on the early attacks.
      So this is where it ends :3 the crystal was destroyed, so I went back to town and opened the other pouch...
      Cancel 1...
      Cancel 2...
      Cancel 3...
      Reckless Umrak

Hahahahaha it flipped a switch in my head and called a local bar if they had a table vacant.
      Day 2 ended that way, I really had fun, it was fun trying to wriggle my way around the mechs, but its really not the same class, atleast Im getting used to it.
      I need to optimize my strats more, and hopefully the next day should be better.

Comment

• shiro1560
        shiro1560 commented
        Editing a comment
        now all i can do is log in everyday then swap likes and log off->repeat :3
    Working...
    X