When is this gonna end ? Machina hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is this gonna end ? Machina hell

Bug still applies after the maintenance ? is this bug even going go be fixed ? Is ED trying to tell us machina to just wait patiently till AWAKENING ? Tasha
    *Angry Machina Noises*
    IGN : HimexNeko

nope what ther tryin to say is that they dont care what players think as long as they can get money from the event....its like "Who give a s*** you guys say what u want money reaping 1st"

Comment

Well, machina is my only main and ED is indirectly trying to tell me to quit DN until it gets fixed LMAO (i doubt this will happen soon)
      *Angry Machina Noises*
      IGN : HimexNeko

Comment

well im also fking trigerred as a machina main atm i mean boii do they keep me waiting . send tickets nothing happen also . urgent maintennece to fix more like maintanence to fking kill machina ... this is why i really wish cherry continue to tak dnsea under thier care and not this fking sht show

Comment

these admins have no news its either they keep on ignoring whats happening or making fun of us... Tasha Yaya why wont u give us any update on fixing this bug! its been weeks now since this SHITTY NINJA appeared with the other bugs such as 15x powerstones and other "FIX" that you call is actually BUG! so you guys update the game for BUG! NOT FIX!

Comment

please give compensation! full body animal costume upon awakening! or 2 pcs epic weapon coupons.. for EACH AND EVERY MACHINA
            Tasha

hard to show love for the machina class when even devs ignore us.

Comment

THEY JUST STAND STILL AND STAY QUIET ABOUT THIS ISSUE EVEN SENDING TICKETS ARE GETTING IGNORED! GOOD JOB ADMINS Tasha Yaya shame on u

Comment

my machina has been reduced to nothing but a pretty piece of decoration in saint haven.. sitting on her duck swing. waiting for a fix.

Comment

Speculation - My take on this would be : why put so much effort on rolling back the machina changes when awakening is just around the corner...
                  We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Working...
                  X