[Deadfensio / Ruinedna] Devs, fix them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Deadfensio / Ruinedna] Devs, fix them

I've already sent a ticket regarding these bugs in hopes of fixing everything in the next maintenance but here i am, posting in this forum, still hoping THE DEVS WOULD EVEN NOTICE. Machinas' population is declining since and now that it became unplayable, many felines are going hiatus and saw one even quitting the game. Tasha Yaya Mantou URGENT MAINTENANCE WILL FIX EVERYTHING. Maybe devs should try to test all classes weekly so that all of us players won't complain and shout 25/8 about these things.

[Honestly, I already lost my interest in playing and considering to rest for a while. I hope they fix this sh8 before i quit]
    [I rarely post on forums, but when i do...]
    Last edited by Ferynn; 03-20-2018, 04:59 AM.

well same here also as a machina main .. ive been waiting for them to fix this for ages i mean .. its bad enough when the first overcharge bug came but after that .. machina barely deal any dmg .. like srsly do they even fix that or not.. i am trying to have faith with them .. but if theyre not gonna take action asap i probably will quit also (but i dun wan leave my baby machina)

Comment

haven't tested ruina.. i dnt have one but defensio skills are connecting now. after surprise mentenans

Comment

Thanks ED. Compared to that weird bug on Guardian and Lancea... Machina bug only took a week to resolve
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Working...
        X