Need help on defensio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on defensio

Hi guys. Can I ask if there' an updated guide for defensio awakening skill rotations? Pre awake i was doing 50m dps now im just at 36 ahaha. I really need to optimize a new rotation also should I get Ruina ulti for added dps?
    Last edited by KureyonNeko; 05-17-2018, 07:30 PM. Reason: Added ruina ult question

Blink and you'll miss it

same >_<, my usual rotation is foot stomp > flow up > lariat > taunting blow > step up > beat down > *repeat from beginning

can't seems to put ruination in the combo unless i accidentally use leap over

Comment

ducking combo to debuff and buff everynow and then > lariat +cm3 taunt > stepup +leapover then you cancel leapover, cast beyond the wall > ruination then beatdownExins > stepup beatdown > reverse order > lariat +cm3> repair > repeat

Try to buff and debuff using duck from time to time, buff from btwall is so short that inorder to use ruination fullhits and beatdownExins in its duration you gotta have somekind of speedbuff aside from the gearstep's. it willtake sometime to polish it on actuall boss because you will have to actually block attacks inorder to do more dps with currents. btw btw also havent tested yet but i was told even tho one block can block multiple attacks yielding to countless currents on the ground only 3 will detonate and deal damage from a single block so what you do is cast block repeatedly on multihit attacks in order to throw multiple currents that would actually deal damage.

>i actually prefer ruina ulti tho fensio ulti also have its uses pein if you wont crit >,..,<
      Last edited by [SPeanut]s; 05-18-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• KureyonNeko
        KureyonNeko commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahaha.. Lel I ain't sempai owo. Thanks... noted

• Jakielyn
        Jakielyn commented
        Editing a comment
        Every Recovery Current explodes.
        Last edited by Jakielyn; 05-18-2018, 10:18 AM.

• [SPeanut]s
        [SPeanut]s commented
        Editing a comment
        Jakielyn, that video showed the defensio casting a "fresh" block every time so yeah it will explode and deal damage. One cast of block can >block multiple hits, if thats the case then more currents would pop up BUT only three would deal damage. that video showed the boss using a single hit skill it mek no sense. ill actually test it on my fensio brb
        Last edited by [SPeanut]s; 05-18-2018, 01:50 PM.

I missed the pre-awakened rotation as well

It was quick to repeat and could be adapted at any situations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na5Ing3BNYI

But now, I have to cast all skills without missing one of it in order to deal damage.

Removing the damage inheritance forced me to cast all the skills.

Comment

I missed the pre-awakened rotation as well

It was quick to repeat and could be adapted at any situations.

But now, I have to cast all skills without missing a hit on it in order to deal damage.

Removing the damage inheritance forced me to cast all the skills.

Last edited by Agent3554; 05-18-2018, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Returning Hero here. I just experimented on a few ideas of mine in dps rotation.

First you need this heraldries for the rotation to work.
          1. Taunting blow CD
          2. Lariat CD
          3. Leap Over CD
          The fourth one can be any

One thing to note is that the new awakened skill, Reverse Order, can be followed up by gear step.

Beyond the Wall >> Ruination > Beatdown INStant >> CM3 Lariat + TB > Repair >> CM3 Lariat + TB >> Step Up + Beat Down (cancel the charge) >> Reverse Order >> Step Up + Leap Over (cancel mid-air) > Beyond the Wall >> Ruination > Beatdown INStant >> Reverse Order >> Step Up + Beat Down (cancel the charge) >> Reverse Order >> Step Up + Leap Over (cancel mid-air) ...............

When repair is in cooldown just do one CM3 Lariat + TB instead of two and ONLY use repair if Ruination had cooled down.

The shield nerf is so painful. LONG CD + SHORT DURATION + AWKWARD BUFF ANIMATION. I seriously wonder if someone got jealous of our previous DPS rotation which features 24/7 HP shield buff and super armor that flows so smootly and pressured the devs to nerf us (the shield at least). Max. DEF can still be easily achieved for better survivability but we lack SA from shield now.

Comment

• KureyonNeko
            KureyonNeko commented
            Editing a comment
            I see. Ill try that tomorrow. So far im just doing 79m dps on a 550k phy. Is that still low?

• KONAKONA93
            KONAKONA93 commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah, the lack of super armor is really bad, most of the time I didnt manage to finish the combo because the boss break my SA or i need to use air shove to cancel the combo for potential boss hit

Defensio is dead tbh, i can't even solo the nests i used to before the awake. ED did a good job at killing this class.

Comment

• launcelot
            launcelot commented
            Editing a comment
            Your gearing and skills concept may have issues upon transitioning to awakening. Take note that Defensio has skills that are meant to take hits before countering.

Maybe you should rethink how the skills work

• KureyonNeko
            KureyonNeko commented
            Editing a comment
            So reverse order gaming?

• launcelot
            launcelot commented
            Editing a comment
            Not just that. Take advantage of the potential to withstand damage due to 85% capped defense.

Transition to awakening players should move out of their reliance of the old combo delivery and try to integrate the new skills as well.

Feel free to share notes with me in-game if you like.
        Working...
        X