Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruina & Defensio's [Flow Through]

Hello, thank you for reading my thread.

I sincerely apologize if my thread lacks proper English or Grammar.

I assume you know that Ruina can automatically cast [Flow Through] without any physical contact to opponents.

I also assume that you can recast Ruina's [Flow Through] again by pressing Spacebar (when no physical contact), which it helps you to reach it to opponents, or change it's angle (any angle is possible).

EDIT: You cannot recast [Flow Through] again if the first cast already had a physical contact with the opponent, it would just link to [Ducking] as usual

Now how about Defensio's [Flow Through]?

Non-EX [Flow Through] doesn't work unless casted nearby opponents, right?

Well, I found it weird that I found a mechanic that resembles from Ruina

In short: Defensio can also auto-cast [Flow Through as well.

I don't know if I'm the only one discovered this, or maybe someone out there already did before me.

I don't know if this is a bug, or a featured mechanic.

What do you think?
    Last edited by Agent3554; 09-15-2018, 04:03 AM.

Note: If you watched the video in low quality, it's YouTube's fault, try changing the quality in it's settings below the video, thank you very much

Comment

the very cherry that makes defensio's non-ex version better is that the really high sab is on the very first hits instead of it being at the end like the ex-version

Comment

• [SPeanut]s
        [SPeanut]s commented
        Editing a comment
        i dont think its a bug btw xD, the bug idk if still present is flowthrough being casted twice on a single click xD

Originally posted by [SPeanut]s View Post
      the very cherry that makes defensio's non-ex version better is that the really high sab is on the very first hits instead of it being at the end like the ex-version
      Sad but true

Comment

Working...
      X