Clear All

• Machina's 2nd Job 'Launcher' is out now

Launcher
    ​​​​​​ -Impactor
    -Lustre

Uses Hand Cannon as Main

A support class?

What are your opinions about it?
    Last edited by Agent3554; 12-09-2018, 06:33 AM.

If Impactor's CM3 is Pivot Gun Shot, then what would Ruina use for CM3?

Comment

• OpinionDog
      OpinionDog commented
      Editing a comment
      That Pivot Gun Shot CM3 turned out to be Lustre's.
      And Impactor's CM3 surprisely is Body Check based on Fringe Show's video's comment section.

• Agent3554
      Agent3554 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I was the one who commented it, I just discovered it after someone made a skill rotation for Impact. I just forgot to update this post on what I said about in youtube.
      I actually meant to say that the Pivot Gun Shot Cm3 was for Lustre (Included in my comment in youtube), but forgot to edit it here, I apologize for that mistake.

• OpinionDog
      OpinionDog commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I see, so that was you?
      It's okay. We all make mistake.

I am feeling hyped and disappointed at the same time

Comment

for me, im more disappointed the way how they ignore her existence as a warbeast & more emphasize totally into machine type of character instead of beast like's.
      seem like those are just works as her default accessories..
      DNshop : closed
      DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
      currently active : Honkai Impact 3
      waiting list : Loading...

Comment

Think of her Spin-Off version, there's always a chance

I could imagine her as a Shapeshifter (Werewolf)
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• Agent3554
          Agent3554 commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet she's gonna use dark lightning/wind, also now she has gained control of her disease on dragon's blood, and become a monster, but not lose control of it.

About time they fill in the last slot of missing second branch.
        Yey, I am hyped but not too much. (Don't wanna get even more disappointed later on...)
        But still we can't see the whole picture yet. I will have to wait for more info.

For now, here is my opinion:
        She use hand cannon...? Sound like Engineer loli will have a competitor soon. And more pewpewpewpew incoming.

Based on comments from Fringe Show's video below,
        Impactor is probably melee eh? Might focus more on DPS from the sound of it.

Lustre means "light, ray, brightness, shine etc", so a Light element class? Maybe nope... *cough* RM *cough* but very high chance.
        She maybe a mid-range or even long-range. Might focus more on support role, perhaps.

Off-topic:
        ​​​​Maybe ED had intended to leave the warbeast/werewolf theme to her Spin-Off class?
        Will take age for her spin-off to come... Lancea one even hasn't come out yet.
        So another 2 slots for Lancea and Machina's spin-off to finally complete the whole class set.

#Edited: Due to my later own post below.
        Last edited by OpinionDog; 12-18-2018, 09:37 AM. Reason: Aye lmao, how many times had I edited this same post already... Sorry, I am really weird... also CC emotes!!

Comment

Hmm neat, it's nice they are filling lancer and machina 2nd lines. I wonder too if she'll be a support class since most of the spin offs and such have been dps.

Comment

Just watched the trailers about Launcher in youtube.
            So the first trailer about her already out about 2 MONTHS AGO?
            *Gasp* I was so late about Machina 2nd job branch until TS mentioned them here.

Fringe Show recently uploaded a trailer included Launcher class (also new map, other contents and male loli... wait what?)
            Not sure you all have watch this or not, I will just post here regardless.

*Note: Launcher class video start from 0:46 - 2:09*

Dragon Nest Update: Machina - Launcher Trailer + Teaser, Red Lotus, Male Academic, Wedding KDN

I just realised her main weapon look like Mega Buster... a female Megaman?
            Last edited by OpinionDog; 12-18-2018, 09:32 AM. Reason: CC Emote fixed!!

Comment

• launcelot
              launcelot commented
              Editing a comment
              Megaman....

Megacat!

MEGANEKO!

(Puts on glasses)
              MEGANEMEGANEKO

From what I see the video from Fringe Show ....
            If Machina 2nd branch turned out to be like that, just my opinion that i really disappointed ................................ The reason was my imagination about launcher being a long range class with a flamethrower like weapon and somehow the naming class are difficult to understand because from the name itself "LAUNCHER" it does have a connection with Lolis weapon like (what i mean here is cannon)
            the naming itself is confusing from my opinion this kind of naming will suited with academic class...

And the last i really" hope that job would turn out be a long range one with super range like sniper and Artillery just like the name implies ...........

Comment

New videos from Fringe Show is out.
              Here come our mega-kitty/cat/neko!!

Dragon Nest Korea Update: Launcher - Lustre & Impactor Live Stream (Machina 2nd Job KDN)

Dragon Nest Korea Update: Lustre & Impactor Skill Preview (Launcher - Machina 2nd Job KDN)

NANI?! Her skills have electrocute? Light element confirmed.
              Was expecting more pewpew & buster-charge shot... so disappointing.
              Also, that Z-movement tho (Drift Step)... ehhhh? Zero?

Short review:
              Impactor : Point-blank shooting packed as punch melee class, with red lightning effect. Did some of her finishing blow go slow-mo?
              Lustre : Mid-range shooting supporter couple with supportive buffs, with yellow lightning effect. Did one of her buff gain her wing?
              Last edited by OpinionDog; 12-17-2018, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Can't wait for this new class. Both excited and disappointed. Machina is kinda behind thou in terms of dps and popularity because of its difficulty with makes it special. xD

Comment

This is where I discovered the CM3 for Impactor, I just noticed that the player isn't using the EX version of skills like the added charging ability (But consumes red orb).
                  I dunno which skill was the connection of Body Check from the Impactor, since some of her skill doesn't push her back that much...

I noticed that the Shoulder crash generates two red orbs, similar to the sudden pulse "surge" skill.

Comment

PvP video of Lustre is out. Enjoy.

Dragon Nest PvP : Lustre (Machina 2nd Job) Ladder KOF 95 KDN Spec

9:24... HOW!?
                    #Edited: Oh I see, that's Set Position, her counter move that HEAL.

Btw, Lustre skills so meowvelous.
                    Also, looking forward the Impactor one.
                    Last edited by OpinionDog; 01-02-2019, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Varun did detailed skill demonstrations on both Impactor and Lustre. Their playstyles are really interesting to play, especially that Impactor's playstyle is somewhat similar to Ruina's, only that Impactor has more mobility.

As for Lustre, I really like her playstyle of giving buffs to allies while dealing dps which makes her fairly difficult to use properly. I hope we don't experience those bugs immediately when they release Launcher to SEA lel.

Also, I think they should increase [Awakened] Flood Trick's zone duration, and possibly make Eternal Light Soul easier to aim for self buff because if we miss, we'll end up wasting a good buff for 37 seconds which is a waste of time and effort for nothing.

All in all, I think both are interesting to play despite the bugs they have as of now, I look forward to the Launcher release and see how she'll do in the SEA community

PS: Did a different voice actor record voices for the Launcher skills? I like it but it feels sorta different compared to the rest of her voices on her gestures and Ruina/Defensio skills. Her voice usually has a rougher tone compared to the new Launcher voice, which makes me feel uncomfortable when I hear them mix together, despite it being adorably cute. It's probably just me...
                      Last edited by MarcieLin; 12-28-2018, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• Agent3554
                        Agent3554 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah, I noticed on her voice mostly when you compare the voice when casting L-Buster with the voice when casting Lariat.

• OpinionDog
                        OpinionDog commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank for sharing!
                        ROLFMAO, that Lustre's lag wing skill, they should fix that asap or else I will die laughing.

Anyway, both are quite interesting in their own way, and they both are Light Element with the exception of their main stat, one AGI and one INT. (finally an INT cat)
                        I agreed with all of your point, especially [Awakened] Flood Trick, too short zone duration = ez miss good self-bulf.
                        Yeah, I noticed the voice difference too, feel a bit odd and unsettling but not bad, I still like it.
                        Last edited by OpinionDog; 01-06-2019, 06:47 AM.

yes.......... cannot wait for it..............
                      Meme is a thing........ Ugly meme is another thing.....

Comment

Working...
                      X