How to play "Impactor"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play "Impactor"?

Give me some skill build and skill rotation then debuff or basically a guide for Impactor, thank you <3

Maybe I hope this helps, I guess?

Launcher's skill icons aren't added in this website yet, so I apologize about it. Click image for larger version  Name:	rotate NIGerian GERmany.png Views:	1 Size:	148.1 KB ID:	161205

Recommended Plates "?"
    - L-Action (Cooldown)
    - Drift Step (Cooldown) *Optional (The original cooldown without the plate will be matched with the cooldown time with [Shoulder Crash], but if you use one, this skill cooldown time might be shorter than [Shoulder Crash])
    - Shoulder Crash (Cooldown)
    - Tumble (Cooldown) *Optional (If you really want to cancel your attack and dodge the enemy attack immediately) <-- I use this since I die often in Dungeons lol
    - Intense Pulse (Action Speed) *Optional (I don't think this one makes your [Intense Shock] attacks faster)
    - Action Speed for Buster Attacks *Optional (Maybe if you go PVP, I guess?)
    - Lariat (Cooldown) *Optional (Well, depends if you go PVP lol)

You can use all of your SP to: (Optional)
    -Mirage (Still don't know if it is useful for PVE, maybe yes, I guess?) (Only the damage increases, the buff and time doesn't)
    -Lariat
    -Hyper Galaxy (Buster's Ulti)
    -Drift Step (Not that much helpful)
    -Launcher's Buster Skills (Laser Piercer, Lightning Elevation, Flood Trick, Carnival Rush and Hyper Galaxy [Ulti])
    -Set Position (Maybe this one is good to make this full, I guess)

Note:
    -You can disregard [Smashing Blow] if you don't often go in PVP that much, also you can fly when you don't add this
    -You can put Dash in 1/5 if you want to have more SP, I don't know if this advice helps
    -You can max the Lariat if you want, this advice is only helpful in PVP

Any ideas are appreciated, thanks in advance
    Last edited by Agent3554; 04-23-2019, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• siuoll
      siuoll commented
      Editing a comment
      we have almost the same skill build but what concerns me is i don't know what skill rotation i should use in dungeon or nest and its pretty fucked up because i'll just use any skill after it cool down
Working...
X