DEFENSIO CM3 BUG please FIX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEFENSIO CM3 BUG please FIX

Hello I am one of the Defensio Users that knows how to FREELY use this bug on PVP

please GMs do something about this..

- JujoMito

https://youtu.be/oHqU8-lkPGc

afaik cm3 does not work in pvp
    Last edited by Gloiii; 09-30-2017, 03:58 AM.
    Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
    Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
    Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
    Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

• Depoyster
      Depoyster commented
      Editing a comment
      lol this is 100% working in pvp if you wanna demo and experience instant death i would be happy to show you..
      Last edited by Depoyster; 09-30-2017, 08:04 AM.

• Depoyster
      Depoyster commented
      Editing a comment
      and please dont focus also on the TB detonation.. look at the lariat damage on the dummy 30k?

• Gloiii
      Gloiii commented
      Editing a comment
      my bad i only look into the first part of video. i rechecked it and looks like i did some misunderstanding.

hope the dev fix this, up for this thread

Comment

Honestly this prolly isnt even the CM3 Bug its the damage transfer bug thats still rampant on defensio, what basically happens is the fly by damage is passed onto the lariat(same as old SE damage transfer bug),
      this doesnt only work also with fly by to lariat but also any defensio skill and afterwards u do normal atk and the damage is still transferred to normal atk (eg 8k -15k normal) they should fix the damage transfer bug instead of just this one

Edit: just tested it is CM3 but id also like to ask the devs to check on the damage transfer bug(if this is intended or not).
      to proc the damage transfer bug u just do any defensio skill and normal attack after.
      Last edited by Kruonix; 09-30-2017, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• launcelot
        launcelot commented
        Editing a comment
        The skill that transfers damage is called Charging Gear. It transfers the damage of your last skill to your next 5 combo by holding left click. Part of the Machina inheritance damage since she debutted. English translation does not properly justify it, but if you read the text carefully... “You can CHARGE 5 normal attacks...” which meant that damage from your last skill is carried over. Not a bug.

• Kruonix
        Kruonix commented
        Editing a comment
        hi i jsut tested charging gear now, it is not charging gear giving the transfer damage bug and infact charging gear is actually after u spam LMB and then hold it so u charge ur gear LOL i did a video showcasing the bug for people to understand.

i did withotu charging gear to prove its not charging gear. so in the vid i showed u how the damage transfer bug is directly related to the skill used before. u can see the dmg of lmb increase per skill level increased
        https://youtu.be/EsLK9yWMRKs

• Reyzha7
        Reyzha7 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's damage heritance, that's how Machina work ever since she added into the game. Sadly most people didn't realize this when they try this class when she's first released. So people only know that most damage come from skill use.

+1 for this

Comment

Tasha Dean please do see this thank you!

Comment

I Confirmed that the CM3 bug on pvp exists. Flyby>Lariat-left click for enhancement action>Taunt blow explosion commences. But the claimed “bug” for transfer damage is not a bug. It’s part of Charging Gear.

It just so happens that whatever skill that the Charging Gear inherits from, becomes the board damage of your next 5 attacks. Bugged skill or not. Garbage in - Garbage out.
          Last edited by launcelot; 10-06-2017, 07:50 PM.
          We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

@lancelot i did a video showcasing the damage transfer bug and also showcasing the fact that u can still do it WITHOUT charging gear so its not charging gear since charging gear is a skill used after 3-4 normal attacks(idk the exact nubmer) and then hold it to cahrge and release to dash/plunge infront

heres a vid:

Comment

• launcelot
              launcelot commented
              Editing a comment
              I got you a better source. And looks like I made some mistakes giving false statements.

https://nightingale0309dn.wordpress....guide-updated/

Quote:
              Machina’s DPS depends heavily on the “damage inheritance system”. This system was not explained in any skill description.
              Normal attack of Machina could be used after some skills, the skill damage will be inherited to the normal attack damage. You could do this by holding down your normal attack key after casting a skill. Not all skills can be used with this system. Details of Machina’s skill combo will be explained in the skill combo section.

So charging gear is indeed a damage of, after the fact, of the damage inheritance system, alone.

Originally posted by Kruonix View Post
            @lancelot i did a video showcasing the damage transfer bug and also showcasing the fact that u can still do it WITHOUT charging gear so its not charging gear since charging gear is a skill used after 3-4 normal attacks(idk the exact nubmer) and then hold it to cahrge and release to dash/plunge infront

heres a vid:
            I'd like to be constructive here. I really don't want to be nitpicky too. Offtopic: Can you capture this using an unmodified client? The Japanese voice of Ai Kayano keeps me distracted from observing the right issue here (I'm a big fan).

Just FYI, I'm watching and re-watching your video with keen interest. However the Damage inheritance system is indeed undocumented as per the source material I got.
            Last edited by launcelot; 10-09-2017, 09:36 AM. Reason: Statements came out inconsistent thanks to forum moderation permissions
            We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

can you guys pls fix this. as a defensio player i hate this bug. people doesn't want to fight me in 1v1 because they fear that i will use my cm3. i can't even use my flyby+lariat now since the damage is just too big. i use flyby+lariat to get close to enemies that tries to run away from me now i'm afraid of using it because of this bug. FIX THIS BUG PLS

Comment

• Depoyster
                Depoyster commented
                Editing a comment
                sadly these devs dont notice this post -_- I'm annoyed everyday by this bug whenever i play my Defensio

• Couplord
                Couplord commented
                Editing a comment
                If you have a reset, you can always opt to Remove your class mastery 3.

• launcelot
                launcelot commented
                Editing a comment
                The bug does not seem to be highly abusable in PVP as the only time you can trigger this, is triggering the standard flyby+lariat+taunt blow combo which is a common attack combo. Pretty sure that if anyone reports you for utilizing such bug can’t get you banned under the “abusing/exploiting bugs” since there will most likely be a lot of Defensios who unintentionally trigger it.

As for degree of exploitation, the bug is seems even benign that the flyby cd, lariat cd and taunt blow cd (with repair) will keep anyone from repeatedly utilizing it. Still, here’s to hoping it gets fixed soon, but is not in any way destroying the class’ fun nature.

And also, getting you kicked out of PVP rooms is sign that you’re minglilng with the wrong crowd. The same for some of us who uses Ray Mechanic and expects us to bug out nests.

Also, you are welcome to see me anytime if you want some PVP fun.

I support this.

Although Flyby>Lariat isn't really my play style, I still find the CM3 bug too accessible for Defensios and OP when you know how to use it along with the right heraldries. Are there any In-game bug threads other than this one? I don't think the issue will be fixed soon though.

Defensios are easily stigmatized so long as this persists.

Comment

lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	231.2 KB
ID:	118311

Comment

• Agent3554
                  Agent3554 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  just to clarify, machina vs machina is possible, machina can be a victim from an opponent machina who opposes the other machina
              Working...
              X