Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Which Sorceress specialization and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Which Sorceress specialization and why?

Hi! I'm new to the game. Already level 25+ and loving it. Before I use the free skill reset scroll, which class should I specialize in? Pros, cons, PvP or PvE?

I haven't been able to find a recent and reliable source which shows what specialization has an advantage over the other.

Thanks for the help!
    Saleana
    23.81%
    Elestra
    19.05%
    Majesty
    33.33%
    Smasher
    23.81%

The poll is expired.

Vesa23 | Saleana | GM of Typhon

This is basically a bandwagon question stylized in a slightly better format...

Go check out the latest sorceress revamp and decide for yourself which one is better.

Comment

Saleana is good at both pve and pvp , a balanced character.
      elestra is good at pvp and a support class in pve
      majesty is good for both pvp and pve, but slightly oriented to pvp.
      smasher is also good for both, but she does better damage compared to all the above classes, after sorc buff (coming in few months time in SEA)

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Hestia
        Hestia commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! Appreciate this comment. =) Should I have one sorceress for PVP and one for PVE?

• ELpatron50
        ELpatron50 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorc buffs update already in Singapore when?

I think that Smasher got the best DPS Laser Cutter EX, Full Hit PVE skill , includes Spectrum Shower EX.

Wheeling Staff Full Hit mellee, range cast Full Hit Void Blast Skills are both effective DPS.

Smasher got the best PVE/BossKill abilities for Sorc. just prepare for Sorc. Buffs update

cos KDN, CDN playas know which is the best Sorc specialization class.
      http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

• WildMist
        WildMist commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh waow let's all bandwagon to smasher cuz apparently smasher haz Wheeling Staff Full Hit Melee and range cast Full Hit Void Blast and both skills are effective DPS.

Come on guys ditch that Laser Ray or Spectrum Shower cuz Wheeling Staff and Void Blast are the thing nao

• zArAthena
        zArAthena commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you trolling?
        Awakening LC is just as useless as ever. With recent kDN boost, LC ex will become even worse when the boost only come with Awakening LC which we should never learn.
        Wheeling staff and Void Blast are totally useless.

http://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2018/...ation/#warrior

First you need to check these Changes because it buffs Sorceress alots and actually change Elestra a little for gameplay.

Saleana : The most ''Balanced'' sorc. Got Long Range nukes with Fireball+Meteors and a melee Range High DPS with Hot Rod+Fire Bursts. You need to love spamming Meteor, Hot Rod and Fireball for that class. It's a short and repetitive combo but Hot Rod is my babe. Very Easy to learn, strong for PvE but probably the weakest in PvP. She performs best up close, got only the tumble to escape but got two Damage mitigation skills (Ult + Elemental shield). If you're a tumble lord, this might be a good choice.

Elestra : Weakest Sorc for DPS, but also the most required one... Only character able to give a permanent ice stack, which gives +20% Dmg to all the party and adds up on the common Ele Debuff and Dmg Amp +20%. It's a ''Cast anything not on CD'' class with low cooldown and the tankiest Sorc. She got a natural 10% Dmg reduction, Ice barrier, Elemental Shield and the elementalist ults... Easy class for new players. 0 Burst but consistent DPS. The Best for PvP (ICE STACKS BABY)

Chaos : Ball balls and balls. The burst Sorc of the gang. You love balls ? You love nukes ? You like high mobility ? Chaos Mage is for you. This class is all about setting up the combo then nuking the hell out of enemies. Scales the best with gear since you will see your ''nuke nuking'' much more basically. Probably the most Player-Skill reliant sorc. Can Feel extremely repetitive since you only see ''Dark balls'' with all your spells. Very Strong in PvP

War Mage : Hybrid between Chaos Mage Burst and Elestra consistent DPS. Her skills require standing still quite a bit but she still got high mobility. She doesn't have alot of actives... but she a got a skill on 24 sec CD that gives her 80% CD reduction on EVERYTHING (ult included). Got a little bit of a weird rotation, but tons of lasers and explosion (Even more boom than Saleana imo). Strong and annoying to fight in PvP (If you don't burst her down, you die)
      Last edited by Axxon; 02-17-2018, 08:49 AM.
      Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
      IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• Hestia
        Hestia commented
        Editing a comment
        Excellent, thank you! I'll do Chaos for PVP. =D Is there a guide that you would recommend me to?

• Axxon
        Axxon commented
        Editing a comment
        http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/clas...ajesty-from-na There's this one from NA. Guide from Echelos, she's an excellent Chaos Mage and she does PvE AND PvP

• Hestia
        Hestia commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much for the help!

and then there's Black Mara
      "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

• Hestia
        Hestia commented
        Editing a comment
        How do you make that class available?

• TheAyikita
        TheAyikita commented
        Editing a comment
        Hestia You can make that when they release a new spin off character like this month.
    Working...
    X