Sorceress Tier List (May 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorceress Tier List (May 2018)

since this May update, the Sorceress gets a buff. As of now, who's the Top DPS Sorceress and who's the Least? (for sorceress only)

Not sure about this but,
    Black Mara > Smasher > Saleana / Majesty > Elestra

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

For the current SEA, it should be:
      Smasher > Sally >= Mara > Maj > Eles
      zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

I think it is

Black Mara , Saleana equal to Majesty, Smasher, Elestra(worst).

The funny thing about ele / fu comparison is that...
        fire and ice are not somewhat separated. Only Saleana can use Fire% -resist debuff where as Only Elestra can freeze (only firebird and flame spark can result in burned curse dmg as an elestra).

Majesty can abuse all Mirror and Time Acceleration buff (casting more than 14 Triorb) but Smashers cannot spam anything now...
        Last edited by frapucino; 05-26-2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Do saleana have fire debuff skill aside from fire phoenix? if you're talking about infernoEX cmiiw it was change to critical resist debuff sometime ago.

• bsraprap12
          bsraprap12 commented
          Editing a comment
          as of now SMASHER=BM, sally, then maj, and eles

Sorce fanatic here lol
          w/ all semi geared sorces

and regarding to atom100 yes infernoEX got -20% firebuff and still im waiting for the infernoEX revamp

Without Black Mara, it's actually Majesty > Saleana& Smasher > Elestra.

see additional info in here http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/clas...uffs-datamined

Comment

some others says BlackMara=Smasher > Sally=Majesty > Elestra .-.

I just dont feel safe using Smasher haha so... I'm asking this just to make my 2nd Sorceress Main. Sally is my Main right now.

Comment

Originally posted by frapucino View Post
            I think it is

Black Mara , Saleana equal to Majesty, Smasher, Elestra(worst).

The funny thing about ele / fu comparison is that...
            fire and ice are not somewhat separated. Only Saleana can use Fire% -resist debuff where as Only Elestra can freeze (only firebird and flame spark can result in burned curse dmg as an elestra).

Majesty can abuse all Mirror and Time Acceleration buff (casting more than 14 Triorb) but Smashers cannot spam anything now...
            Oh I did not realize that . thx.
            Saleana has Pheonix + Inferno EX cri resist debuff for the party, BurningHand & 100% awakening passive as her self-buff.

Elestra has Pheonix + 1 freeze layer for a party(IceSpear or Gliacer Field), Her self-buff lies only in her IceBarrierEX which can be canceled when monsters hit her.
            I think Elestra needs more self-buff skills.

Dev should bring back abilities to freeze for FreezFieldEX, GlacierWave, GlacierSpike, Blizard as her self-buff ice ele% (each layer grant self Ice ele atk30% temporarily). & when monsters destroy her barrier, her self ice% attack becomes even higher. (similar to Majesty +atk to monsters which are immuned to be knocked up in the air).
            Last edited by frapucino; 05-27-2018, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Saleana has Pheonix + Inferno EX cri resist debuff for the party, BurningHand & 100% awakening passive as her self-buff.

Elestra has Pheonix + 1 freeze layer for a party(IceSpear or Gliacer Field), Her self-buff lies only in her IceBarrierEX which can be canceled when monsters hit her.

Dev should bring back abilities to freeze for FreezFieldEX, GlacierWave, GlacierSpike, Blizard as her self-buff ice ele% (each layer grant self Ice ele atk30% temporarily). & when monsters destroy her barrier, her self ice% attack becomes even higher. (similar to Majesty +atk to monsters which are immuned to be knocked up in the air).
              Hi there, just to let you know, Elestra does not lose her ice attack buff even if the ice barrier is broken. It wasn't clear beforehand but back when there was only one buff icon, when the ice barrier was broken, the buff timer will "halt" but will last till the full 60 seconds. Now, there is two buff icons separating the barrier itself and the buff.

What I think Elestra needs to match up with the other sorc in terms of DPS is probably higher board damage % and a few skills revamp. I'm specifically looking at Glacial Wave and Shatter. Aside from those two, a bigger buff to Elestra's skill board damage % should be able to bring her on par with the other sorc class. But honestly, Elestra offers a unique ice stacking that no other sorc can provide. You have to factor in that in a raid scenario, you are increasing all 8 party member's DPS
              Just your average friendly neighbourhood noob.

>Click Here for Elestra Guide

Comment

Majesty has been parked in the corner for a very long time already. I ever wonder why devs don't pay much attention to the class. The boost in its highest damaging skill (Triple Orbs) was only 15% in comparison to Smasher and Saleana's highest damaging skills which were boosted around 50%-60%. *Sighs* Maybe, I cj to Smasher for now. Feels like Lvl 70 cap all over again. Lmao

Forever your Majesty

Comment

• justlance
                  justlance commented
                  Editing a comment
                  To be honest I left Majesty too. I was a majesty ever since I started playing the game. But then I got serious with PVE this cap and the latency issue of Force Users is killing me. So here I am, maining a Saleana. Prolly gear some Elestras too as they are badly needed in raids

Elestra offers only 1 freeze layers to the whole party now (30% dmg) which is equal to 1 Force Mirror. Saleana also increases Crit%rates for 8 people too.
                Look at new scenarios where u have to solo many nests; how can elestra solo??? Her DPS is ridiculously low if u compare her to Saleana especially when she has DarkAvengers&Ripper Buff...
                Majesty s true DPS is when her DarkAtk is buffed by imbalanced Dark Classes which pervade the game (i cannot name them all, Dark Heratic, Dark Summoner, Soul Eater, BlackMara, BleedPhantom, Raven, and much more dark classes).... Smashers DPS is very good if she changes her EleConvertJades as per each situation.... Elestra has only 1 adept which is very difficult to find...

If IceSpear should be set as the only freezing skill for the party, nerf dmg buff to 10% and then other layers (Gflied, FFex, Gspike, GWave, Blizzard, Gfield, Shatter each layer as her self ice ele%+ buff.....
                I think stacking layers as self ice% ele atk will make it equal to having Burning Hand becausse each layers will be broken and very difficult to get all layers.......

I think GWave should also activate the stronger version of GlacierField (similar to when Saleana casts Ignite and then it activates stronger versions of MeteoCall in yellow icons).

otherwise she cannot solo....

Comment

• justlance
                  justlance commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We have to consider that Elestra's ice stack stacks with other debuffs.

Elestra offers only 1 freeze layers to the whole party now (30% dmg) which is equal to 1 Force Mirror. Saleana also increases Crit%rates for 8 people too.
                Look at new scenarios where u have to solo many nests; how can elestra solo??? Her DPS is ridiculously low if u compare her to Saleana especially when she has DarkAvengers&Ripper Buff...
                Majesty s true DPS is when her DarkAtk is buffed by imbalanced Dark Classes which pervade the game (i cannot name them all, Dark Heratic, Dark Summoner, Soul Eater, BlackMara, BleedPhantom, Raven, and much more dark classes).... Smashers DPS is very good if she changes her EleConvertJades as per each situation.... Elestra has only 1 adept which is very difficult to find...
                Your statements are incorrect.
                1. Elestra offers 1 freeze layer that is 20%, not 30%. Furthermore, this is not equal to a Force Mirror. See Xenocho's post on the forum about debuff stacking. Ice stacking is a separate multiplier from damage amplification debuffs like Force Mirror.
                2. Saleana does not benefit from having Dark Avenger or Ripper in the party. Ever since 90 cap, elemental party buffs do not exist, except for Crusader's light debuff on Smite EXi.
                Discord: Fabulous #3971
                You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
                Class Updates Document
                Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
                YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by Fabulous View Post

Your statements are incorrect.
                  1. Elestra offers 1 freeze layer that is 20%, not 30%. Furthermore, this is not equal to a Force Mirror. See Xenocho's post on the forum about debuff stacking. Ice stacking is a separate multiplier from damage amplification debuffs like Force Mirror.
                  2. Saleana does not benefit from having Dark Avenger or Ripper in the party. Ever since 90 cap, elemental party buffs do not exist, except for Crusader's light debuff on Smite EXi.
                  Thx for corrections. I saw ur VDOS and I want to know ur gears on ur saleana, smashers and majesty....
                  Is that full 95L items???

Currently, I am not gearing up anymore because I am quitting and planning to come back 2019 when they release the lv97 cap.

Comment

• Fabulous
                    Fabulous commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My Saleana is my main, so she has full 95L. Smasher and Majesty have Medea T1 and some unique jades.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Majesty.jpg Views:	1 Size:	238.5 KB ID:	138592Click image for larger version  Name:	Smasher - LR.jpg Views:	1 Size:	235.4 KB ID:	138589Click image for larger version  Name:	Smasher - ALC.jpg Views:	1 Size:	235.3 KB ID:	138590
                  Haven't tested my smasher into raid/nest but its btg dps doesn't really vary too much from my majesty's dps using the same gears. I don't get why people put smasher in God-tier dps list. Majesty in the btg test was not even using rob
                  First pic is from Majesty, 2nd one is smasher using primarily Laser Ray method, third is smasher using primarily ALC method. All same gear as I cj'd my majesty to smasher to test it out. Difference is only on jades because I used ECJ on my smasher.
                  Last edited by TheAyikita; 05-31-2018, 02:39 AM.

Forever your Majesty

Comment

• zArAthena
                    zArAthena commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Smasher never good in BTG. BTG don't reflect the DPS in real environment. Do raid with harmo + will power + premium stone + elixir and you will know why smasher is OP.

• Fabulous
                    Fabulous commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Smasher and Majesty are both great at BTG. Smasher's ALC rotation should deal more than Laser Ray rotation. Your Majesty is stronger because she has two debuffs while Smasher has one.

Thx for corrections. I saw ur VDOS and I want to know ur gears on ur saleana, smashers and majesty....
                  Is that full 95L items???

Currently, I am not gearing up anymore because I am quitting and planning to come back 2019 when they release the lv97 cap.
                  Full 95L has about 1.2-1.5M atk (without 95L jades and S-costumes)???
                  How much Matk u have on ur FUs having Midea Tier1??

Comment

Full 95L has about 1.2-1.5M atk (without 95L jades and S-costumes)???
                    How much Matk u have on ur FUs having Midea Tier1??
                    IIRC, my majesty used to have around 500k matk with T1+20 Medea

Forever your Majesty

Comment

Working...
                    X