Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Force Mirror Debuff

To my fellow smasher users here.
    I am not sure as to when this started but I asked my friends when I started ranting about this and they said that I started ranting after last weeks' maintenance.

Is it just me or the Force Mirror Debuff is bugged?
    It would deal damage but it's debuff doesn't work. When I do solo it works perfectly fine but when I am in a party it doesn't work but when all my other party members die it works perfectly fine again.

Don't tell me about the other Force Mirror Bug where it doesn't deal damage and doesn't give its debuff to enemies because I know when it's bugged like that. I know it's bugged because my laser ray ussually deals 73-76 million per hit when the debuff is applied to enemies without other buffs and debuffs from other party members. Now I just deal 59-62 million per hit. It hugely affects my dps which is very annoying to me.

Can someone confirm this?

Originally posted by EventHorizon View Post
    To my fellow smasher users here.
    I am not sure as to when this started but I asked my friends when I started ranting about this and they said that I started ranting after last weeks' maintenance.

Is it just me or the Force Mirror Debuff is bugged?
    It would deal damage but it's debuff doesn't work. When I do solo it works perfectly fine but when I am in a party it doesn't work but when all my other party members die it works perfectly fine again.

Don't tell me about the other Force Mirror Bug where it doesn't deal damage and doesn't give its debuff to enemies because I know when it's bugged like that. I know it's bugged because my laser ray ussually deals 73-76 million per hit when the debuff is applied to enemies without other buffs and debuffs from other party members. Now I just deal 59-62 million per hit. It hugely affects my dps which is very annoying to me.

Can someone confirm this?
    Test this. Use broken or lvl 1 weap, repeat your test and use normal hit. Note the dmg diff with and without mirror, which should be a 20% increment.

another case could be that your debuff is being replaced by one which lasts shorter than mirror.
    Last edited by Xenocho; 07-24-2018, 04:20 AM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I thought debuff stacks as long as it is from different clasess.

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Err... you need to keep up with the meta my friend. Same type of debuffs no longer stack since awakening was released aka start of 93 cap?

Doesn't happen to me.

Forever your Majesty

Comment

Working...
      X