Smasher Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smasher Guide

Guys, sorry for disturbing, i was a smasher and i looking for a CAP gear build smasher (included Talisma and heraldry).
    my magic attack at town is only 1.5m until 1.**, critical dmg 300% and int is 130k. my laser ray hit on boss is only 34m-36m.
    Thanks for helping a newbie.
    Last edited by teddychan7235; 09-22-2018, 06:17 AM.

Actually, all class/job needs to pump max critical & critical damage.. which is 89% critical & 300% critical damage
    seems your critical is not maxed? rarely criticals make your critical damage useless..

also there are a lot of +elemental % stuffs, and I've heard it works like FD
    are you wearing ECJ? pump everything +elemental %, and FD as much as you can

I'm Barbarian with only 1.3M Town-Attack, and I'm doing almost 4B per combo hahah (I've seen YouTube videos a super geared people can do about 10B per combo.. that is not far at all hahah.. wait til my shitty 1.3M increased lol)

Comment

• teddychan7235
      teddychan7235 commented
      Editing a comment
      hi there, thanks for giving comment, but whats ECJ meaning?

• xForgetty
      xForgetty commented
      Editing a comment
      Not very sure.. but I think its called "Elemental Converter Jade", its slotted to your Main-Weapon
      it gives element to your attacks (normal attack/skills), if they are non-elemental originally

take note if your skills have elements, the ECJ would be useless
      example : Dark Avenger are Fire Elemental, using Light ECJ will not benefit you (not sure if it will change your skills to Light hahah.. Dark Avenger have +fire elemental buffs anyway, would be wasted if you change your element)

• teddychan7235
      teddychan7235 commented
      Editing a comment
      i see, so which mean i need to put any element attack at my weapon to increase the damage?

True, you need to max your critical. Having a max CD without max critical is like winning the lottery without a ticket.

Speaking of CD, how did you get that much of it? My INT is 130kish too, but I only got 257% CD...I got 88% crit though.

Comment

• teddychan7235
      teddychan7235 commented
      Editing a comment
      my heraldry stats with critical damage >.<
Working...
X