Elestra VS Smasher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elestra VS Smasher

Whats the best guys? in terms of pve and pvp put in mind that both having same gears,same plates etc. im open for other sorc classes as well

Best in what regards?

Smasher has higher damage, but Elestra is more so a staple in raids due to her semi permanent ice stack de-buff!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
      Best in what regards?

Smasher has higher damage, but Elestra is more so a staple in raids due to her semi permanent ice stack de-buff!

in terms of pve over all damage and pvp damage

being a support and good damager as well by support it means buffing, holding enemies and the likes

Comment

in terms of PVP, +1 to elestra

Tuttuturu~... tutturu~.. tututtututtururu~...

Comment

Originally posted by Worthington View Post

in terms of pve over all damage and pvp damage

being a support and good damager as well by support it means buffing, holding enemies and the likes
          Pve damage is smasher
          pvp damage is elestra

best support is elestra no contest
          Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
          NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post

Pve damage is smasher
            pvp damage is elestra

best support is elestra no contest
            CMIIW, some people told me elestra can be a good damager as well, is that right?

edit: pve damager

Comment

• Couplord
              Couplord commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes .

Elestra is a solid choice for PVE because of her supportive capabilities. Supports should also strive to do as much DPS as possible, which for Elestra, requires good piloting skills. She is a consistent DPSer and a spam class; if you're not attacking 24/7, you will lose a lot of DPS. Since her CDs are so low, you will have to make decisions on which skills to spam, since they will overlap quite frequently. Freezing Field INS is on a 7s CD. Frozen Spikes is on a 10s CD. Ice Cyclone can always be spammed for consistent damage and Ice Barrier CD reduction, and is effective on dragons. As if that wasn't enough, Class Mastery III adds yet another possibility in your rotation.

Smasher is a more straightforward DPSer, facing competition from other elemental conversion classes. She doesn't offer much support, since many classes have the debuff that her Force Mirror has. Like Elestra, she is a consistent spam DPSer; her CDs are decent and Beyond Time is frequently available. Some knowledge of the nest is necessary to unleash Laser Ray's full potential, but she is still one of the easiest classes to play.

In terms of PVP, Elestra is strong, but also common. Smasher is also strong by virtue of being a sorceress, but is rarer.
            Discord: Fabulous #3971
            You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
            Class Updates Document
            Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
            YouTube Channel

Comment

• Spamurai
              Spamurai commented
              Editing a comment
              Shashers nowdays just require actual skill to play and win. Most players don't want do learn how to bait/counter and evade so they are playing easier classes

Originally posted by Fabulous View Post
            Elestra is a solid choice for PVE because of her supportive capabilities. Supports should also strive to do as much DPS as possible, which for Elestra, requires good piloting skills. She is a consistent DPSer and a spam class; if you're not attacking 24/7, you will lose a lot of DPS. Since her CDs are so low, you will have to make decisions on which skills to spam, since they will overlap quite frequently. Freezing Field INS is on a 7s CD. Frozen Spikes is on a 10s CD. Ice Cyclone can always be spammed for consistent damage and Ice Barrier CD reduction, and is effective on dragons. As if that wasn't enough, Class Mastery III adds yet another possibility in your rotation.

Smasher is a more straightforward DPSer, facing competition from other elemental conversion classes. She doesn't offer much support, since many classes have the debuff that her Force Mirror has. Like Elestra, she is a consistent spam DPSer; her CDs are decent and Beyond Time is frequently available. Some knowledge of the nest is necessary to unleash Laser Ray's full potential, but she is still one of the easiest classes to play.

In terms of PVP, Elestra is strong, but also common. Smasher is also strong by virtue of being a sorceress, but is rarer.
            i see, might try elestra if im not satisfied might switch it to smasher or majesty as well, job change scroll is free any ways

thanks

Comment

I'll go with Elestra, easy gameplay and in pvp FROZEN

Comment

got it.. for now on i using my job scroll since i bought 30kg and change it to Elestra

haha sound's good to us

Comment

I love playing as Elestra too. The fast CD of Elestra skills is so good for my playstyle.

Comment

Working...
                  X