This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoobiexD Hello
    I've heard that Goddess eq doesn't affect ex skill so I'm wondering which of the 3 is best to use.
    Last edited by Severelle; 09-09-2019, 12:10 AM. Reason: editing the photo.
    ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
    LINElife

Comment

• NoobiexD
      NoobiexD commented
      Editing a comment
      First off, all the skills are naturally ex-enhanced so if it doesn't work, than there's a huge issue. So I can say for sure it works and affect all ex skills. What you're thinking/heard is most likely about the future patch content about "Dream Jade". Dream Jade affects FF EX specifically and will not affect FF EXI. With that being said, goddess affects base skills so all variants (aka EX, EXI) are all affected.

Honestly as of the moment, I would say the top contenders are either Icy Shards/Frozen Spikes > Freezing Field > Chilling Mist. Both for helmet and for shoes. Reason being, Chilling Mist has the lowest DPS among the 4 skills. FF is in a weird spot where it may be higher or lower depending on the frequency of FF EXI and bossing duration. Icy Shards and Frozen Spikes are both the top damaging skills of Elestra. Icy Shards is more suited towards burst type content where you quickly use all 3 charges to deal high amount of burst damage in content where boss dies fast or has small hit box such as FDN S1-S3, most nest bosses, cloister bosses. Frozen Spikes has higher sustained damage only if you can easily hit the boss the full hits and provided the boss doesn't die in 10 seconds such as Dragons, big bosses.

However with the changes of Dream Jade coming, I feel that with high enhancement of Dream Jade (increase skill atk of FF), FF might be potentially better than Icy Shards due to the high damage from not only normal FF, but FF EXI (Yes FF EXI will not get affected with Dream Jade bonus effect but enhanced Dream Jade affects the base skill itself meaning FF EXI will do more damage). It's honestly a toss up and I would say for now Frozen Spikes would be the best option.

PS. I seriously hate you cause you have all 3 shoes. Just recently did 1k cloister feat and I didn't get a damm shoe... Yes, I am salty

• Severelle
      Severelle commented
      Editing a comment
      i see thanks for the advice,

• NoobiexD
      NoobiexD commented
      Editing a comment
      Please no. I gotten chilling mist upper previously from a class specific from gosuk. My 1k cloister feat gave me the exact same chilling mist upper. I wanna die

Hi everyone, I have updated the guide to include a section for Goddess Armors and Dream Jade. Covered more in depth about which skills you should pick etc. Briefly covered Dream Jade and will update it once we get more official information on DN SEA. Feel free to give any feedbacks or ask any questions~~
    Just your average friendly neighbourhood noob.

>Click Here for Elestra Guide

Comment

I have updated the guide to showcase Dream Jade effect. Also updated Goddess segment in which skills should you be taking.

Comment

hello NoobiexD do you have POV on BDN esp dragon area? can you post it please,
        thanks in advance <3
        LINElife

Comment

Hi, as I have yet to clear BDN. I do not have any videos I'm proud to showcase and release. Will post one asap when my pt clears it.

Comment

Greetings to whoever is reading this, I have updated my guide, specifically Dream Jade section to include cooldown and board damage for +5 and +10 enhancement

Comment

• NoobiexD
              NoobiexD commented
              Editing a comment
              Just an update to those who saw the previous value, it is wrong according to test and the accurate one have been updated.

January patch in KDN is this balancing good for us? any thoughts...
            LINElife

Comment

• NoobiexD
              NoobiexD commented
              Editing a comment
              Hard to say until I can properly test it. Cyclone consuming more bubbles per cast means less time casting and thus more time to do other things. But the duration decreased might result in lower overall damage.

• lElLestra
              lElLestra commented
              Editing a comment
              wow. this is amazing. getting tired of casting it 5x in a row. hehe.
              We can also fill up the bar quickly so I hope this change is good.

• NoobiexD
              NoobiexD commented
              Editing a comment
              Well certainly, this is a huge improvement because less time casting cyclone = more time to do more dps with other skills. But this require Freezing Field Jade because without it, bubble generation is extremely slow.

BDN TA video has finally been released way later than what I personally wanted~

More details such as the new Eclipse Jade for Chilling Mist and Ice Cyclone buffs will be covered when it comes to DN SEA

Comment

Any comments about the latest elestra buff in KDN?..will it catapult elestra to be in the A rank dps tier?

Comment

Sorry for the super late reply.

It is definitely a very welcomed buff for Elestra with potentially skyrocketing DPS. However, I will refrain from commenting much until it is officially released in SEA. Look forward to the updates~!

Comment

NoobiexD any opinion bout chilling mist blood jade?is it better than using +10 dream jade?

Comment

I have yet to obtain it (not going to spend 150kg on it for obvious reasons) so I will refrain from commenting till I have definitive testing.

Will update the guide with blood moon jade, goddess heraldry and ice cyclone nerf as soon as possible

Comment

Hi all, at long last, I have finally obtained blood moon jade and do some preliminary testing on it.

Comparison video testing can be found @

I have also updated the guide under skill jade section to reflect which is better as well as the Ice Cyclone nerf.

For a tl;dr,

Ice Cyclone is nerf due to lessen duration resulting in lower overall damage compared to previous max Ice Cyclone damage and having the old and clunky casting animation. However, you have the freedom to cast and do other things compared to having to stand there for 3 seconds to cast 5 cyclones.

I feel that both jades are equally strong (Freezing Field being slightly weaker due to Ice Cyclone nerf) and have their strength and use.

When to use Frozen Field Jade
                      General usage, Dungeons, Nests, Push! Crystal Stage, Contents with multiple monsters, Longer fights

When to use Frozen Field Jade
                      Boss with small DPS window (especially raid), Shorter fights

Once again, this are preliminary testing and subjected to change upon enhancing Blood Moon Jade and with the upcoming Elestra buffs.

Comment

TL;DR of the buff. Will gonna need some time to upload new skill details and testing. This is based off the numbers provided so it may be wrong. For the more accurate numbers, refer to the skill breakdown section

Glacial Wave
                        333% -> 2363%

Frozen Spikes EX
                        Total: 8360% -> 12380%
                        Ice Barrier CD: 8.4 seconds -> 7.7 seconds

Chilling Mist
                        Ice Barrier CD: 29 seconds -> 24.5 seconds

Ice Sphere
                        Total damage: 2408% -> 6888% (assuming same 56 hits as current and excluding the ball hit itself, pending test)

Icy Shard EX
                        Total: 14976% -> 16974%

Ice Barrier EX
                        Now reduces Glacial Spike CD
                        Class Mastery 3 CD: 5.8 seconds

Ice Cyclone
                        Bubble consumption reduce to 15 per cast. Spammable again.

Blizzard Storm
                        9801% -> 32676%

[Awakened Passive] Frostbite Mastery
                        25% -> 30%
                        Last edited by NoobiexD; 05-12-2020, 02:59 AM.

Comment

For whatever reason, I am unable to add new video showcase to the list of video showcase. Will be posting them.

Gust Dragon Nest

Fission Maze Labyrinth 15
                          Last edited by NoobiexD; 06-25-2020, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X