Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all who reads my guide. You might be wondering at this point of time, why is so many section of my guide gone. It is because due to multiple edits, they post has been marked as spam and requires moderators to approve them. It has been unapproved for months now and it also annoys me. I might be resorting to moving my guide to a new medium when I have the time. Until then, I will continue to help answer any questions if you have any.
    Just your average friendly neighbourhood noob.

>Click Here for Elestra Guide

Comment

Is bmj cd reduction bugged?

Comment

Yes. Currently both Dreamy Jade and Blood Moon Jade cd reduction for +5 and +10 is bugged

Comment

Hi all who are still reading the guide. Sorry for not updating in awhile. Due to a busy personal life, haven't really been dedicating time and effort to the guide. As well as the forum being bad since I cannot update my post and several of my posts are still pending for approval.

With that being said, I will no longer be actively updating or posting guides. I will cover FMJ in due time (expect somewhere in Jan/Feb 2021). Once again, thanks to everyone who has been supporting me all these while. You can still reach me on YT though I'll reply slow.

Comment

Working...
          X