Rookie Physician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie Physician

What should i concentrate on for my damage for greater healing(not dps)? INT or Magic attk?

You mean Dark % versus magic attack?

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

what i mean is something like FD>INT>Magic attk>etc

which should i concentrate first to be a better healer

Comment

Im sort of confused what you mean by int and matk, they are generally the same thing.
        if you are talking about 3rd stat from plates and talisman, i believe you shouldnt even stack them unless physician is your main. And if you insist, stack magic attack for heraldry, and int from talisman.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Your heal is not as powerful as the other two healer classes but your damage support potential is much better due to Dispenser's foods, Sacrifice's attack power buff, and Injector's action speed buff.
          Last edited by NearLawlet; 12-10-2017, 04:22 AM. Reason: Fixed answer thanks to Chelly's correction

Comment

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
            Physician heal output is not affected by her attack power, unlike Saint and LF. Increasing your magic attack and int stat does absolutely no effect to enhance your heal since their output is based on target's HP.

Put it simply, your heal is not as powerful as the other two healer class but your damage support potential is much better due to Dispenser's foods, Sacrifice's attack power buff, and Injector's action speed buff.
            You are wrong , it is affected, Please check Physician skills before jumping into conclusion.

Comment

• NearLawlet
              NearLawlet commented
              Editing a comment
              I stand corrected, my apologies for not checking it properly.

I love Physician cuz she is a healer and her support is magnificent!! (and ofc she is a loli). The skill Healing Shower EX said that this skill also heals wif her magic attk(i think?) Here is the tricky part, ofc i know that INT converts to magic attk but for example: If i hav magic attk rings rather than INT rings, will i get more magic attk or not?

In the beginning i din clear up things so Here it is that what im trying to say

And pls correct me if im wrong about this post. Ur reply will be so much appreaciated from a rookie Physician. Thanks a Bunch

Comment

• Fenrir
              Fenrir commented
              Editing a comment
              well for me i would choose int since our buff cocktail +50% int
              but its depend that ring hve how much int or mgc atck

Originally posted by LinusErohim View Post
            I love Physician cuz she is a healer and her support is magnificent!! (and ofc she is a loli). The skill Healing Shower EX said that this skill also heals wif her magic attk(i think?) Here is the tricky part, ofc i know that INT converts to magic attk but for example: If i hav magic attk rings rather than INT rings, will i get more magic attk or not?

In the beginning i din clear up things so Here it is that what im trying to say

And pls correct me if im wrong about this post. Ur reply will be so much appreaciated from a rookie Physician. Thanks a Bunch
            Under normal circumstances, choosing the matk one would be better, however just to be sure, can you provide which two rings are you comparing with? Because there might be other factors you might miss out.

Comment

Working...
            X