No announcement yet.

Guide for aspiring Physicians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if it was already like that before, but what I noticed about Poison Strike is that it is applying Plague debuff, which is the same debuff of Disease that results in double hit of Mixed Infection and Poison Break.

Maybe that could generate some new interesting rotations.

Comment

• MilleFiyu
      MilleFiyu commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, the new Poison Strike is very good and spammable. Will be posting new skill rotations when I have the time

Hi guys! I just realised that Heal Shower CD Heraldry does not work anymore. It's replaced with "Heal Shower MP Recovery".
    What does "MP Recovery" do?
    ---------
    DN SEA
    Harmonicah (Physician)
    Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
    ---------

Comment

• MilleFiyu
      MilleFiyu commented
      Editing a comment
      hello, yes there is no more cd heraldry for heal shower. we can only rely on reducing our support skills with the use of diff buffs from cocktail, sorceress buff, and food buffs from dispenser. i still havent tried the new mp recovery heraldry of heal shower, but i think it will be somewhat useless now, since there are other remedies or solution for players to recover mp. so instead, we can use damage plates to some of our skills like mixed infection, disease, or love virus, since the dps of physician are quite better now.
      Last edited by MilleFiyu; 06-12-2018, 10:22 PM.

• elvesguild
      elvesguild commented
      Editing a comment
      Very late comment, but thank you MilleFiyu! Helpful as always!

Hello! i wanna ask something. is it me or is the poison strike skill not producing [Mini slime pool]s? i just dont see it everytime i use it

Comment

• MilleFiyu
      MilleFiyu commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Poison Strike does not produce mini slime pool anymore. Poison Strike is now an instant hit skill and the best damaging skill of Physician, which also has a very low cd.

is this build still good for the current/latest meta?

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      If you check the latest patch notes, there was no change on Physician skills. Not to be bashing but your question do no credit to how much effort you put to learn compared to the effort placed by the guide maker. The least you could do is check on yourself if its still relevant.

• erareign
      erareign commented
      Editing a comment
      oh my gosh. you just ask one question and someone wont stop being an all-knowing-forum-hero. im thankful for the guide maker. he or she can choose want they want to do on their time but its not good to compare people and tell them to learn these things too on your own, if you dont want to answer then dont. not all player have that kind of time and that dedicated to the game which i respect.

• MilleFiyu
      MilleFiyu commented
      Editing a comment
      erareign hello, sorry for the very late answer ><). yes this guide is still applicable for the current Physician. The only new is that, they fixed the bugs that I also posted somewhere above this guide. Not yet sure if there will be changes in tomorrow's patch. Hope this helps
Working...
X