Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Physician - Need suggestions on how to improve equips; Where to farm; What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physician - Need suggestions on how to improve equips; Where to farm; What to do?

Hi guys! I'm here again, posting a new thread, asking suggestions on how to improve the equips of my physician

Current state:

HP: 3316729
    Magical Attack: 473000-547000
    Critical: 320000
    Crit DMG: 411000
    Dark Atk: 52.70
    Final DMG: 3183

I play PvE/Daily Quests most of the time.
    My goal is to be geared enough to do recent raids.

My equips are:
    Hero Calypse Set (legend, tier1) - I am looking into upgrading these to +20 and converting to tier2
    A bunch of non-upgraded 95 jades and +8-+10 93 jades
    Rune Dragon Hunter Accessories (93, Legend)
    95 Epic Heraldries (no 3rd stats)
    93 Unique Fellowship Heraldries for Attack, Elevation, Origin, and Chaos
    Skill heraldries for Injector, Heal Shower, Mixed Infection, and Poison Break
    Bunch of rare costumes
    95 Talismans
    Currently I have 37000 gold.

-------------------------------------------------------

So questions:

1. What would be the most efficient way to spend my gold to get stronger? Should I spend it all on attaining Calypse Tier 2 +20? Or should I leave it like that and buy accessories instead?
    2. What accessories should I get?
    3. Is it advisable to start upgrading my level 95 Jades/Talismans as of this moment?
    4. Any other suggestions?

The reason why I'm asking is that I can only play casually, but when I do, i just do the Daily Tasks (DQ, STS, etc). I don't even do Nests nowadays. And quite frankly, it's very boring to do the same thing over and over again when I play. I'm looking into farming things again to get what I what, but I do not know what I should focus on and where should I farm, so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks!
    ---------
    DN SEA
    Harmonicah (Physician)
    Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
    ---------

Hello elvesguild regarding your questions, i would like to advise you to upgrade your jade first to unique then rare talisman ... The reason is simple, because jades and talisman are stuckable items like plates for the example is that when you buy jades/talisman/plates then you dont need to do anything about the thing that you buy like enhancing/upgrading tier (this what i mean stuckable items) ....
    For the accessories i think you can use the acc that drops from labyrinth, it have a better stat...
    And for your equipment i think you can upgrade it periodically because like the recent updates that gives you easy tier 1 and tier 2 equipment by just doing daily or nest or you can use hector(equal to tier1+20) eq so this is my suggestion to not hurry to upgrade your eq to the next tier because of the recent changes ...
    The last if you get bored or smthg you can just find your guildmates and playing together because i think that many people will adopt cute loli ^_^

I hope this could give you some insight ....

Comment

Try getting your weapons to the next tier first, get alteast epic costumes aromors and weapons then get your jades to unique these will boost your stats fast. After these you can move on with your accessories and armors together with plates along with talismans. After getting good in nests with these you can earn a steady gold income and proceed aiming for the end gears.

Comment

"I can only play casually, but when I do, i just do the Daily Tasks (DQ, STS, etc). I don't even do Nests nowadays. And quite frankly, it's very boring to do the same thing over and over again when I play. I'm looking into farming things again to get what I what, but I do not know what I should focus on and where should I farm, so I thought I'd ask."

You can get quite a bunch of golds from doing Daily-Quests without stop, about 6kg+? make sure your GoldenGooseBenefits are on when sell the coins
        other way to get good golds is from "Labyrinth Relics", crafted from nest's crystals (40 of each nest types).. the introduction of Labyrinth level of nests made nesting possible even you are using Neris +0
        slowly deplete your FTG at efficient & stress-free Labyrinth Level (I go Labyrinth where I can clear 5 minutes+, currently Labyrinth 25), and collect crystals evenly (40 of each per Labyrinth Relic)
        you should get quite a few valuable items on Friday (just before weekly-reset), after you used Hot-Spring-FTG benefit

I've got 30kg from selling stuffs from Labyrinth Relic last week (Monday-Friday's worth of Crystal Farming = Labyrinth Relics)
        Nesting = you get Lebriums/Materials & Crystals.. all useful in enhancing gears & making money.

Comment

You should improve your epic heraldry first, get the critical 3rd stats variety to improve your critical to at least 70 to 80%. your current gold should be more than enough, TBH your 37k gold might not enough to enhance 1 weapon to +20 specially if you have to buy jelly and your unlucky.
          when doing the daily tasks at least try to clear LAB lv1. so that you can get the labyrinth accessories, those are a lot better than your rune accessories. and you don't need to buy accessories for the timebeing.

Comment

Working...
          X