GM Mastery 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Mastery 3

So what exactly is it used for? Is it just to use airshot for recovery or is there an actual use for it. I could have sworn in a video that i cannot find, that when you used airshot with class mastery 3, you would be able to spam cannon faster or something like that. Can anyone clarify this still to me?

It says grant invincibility while in use, probably the replacement of previous MM I frame. so one way of escaping those deadly monsters attacks.
    you can't see that on video , you have to experience that yourself.

Comment

The sworn statement of yours based on the video is the pre-revamped GM, where casting Air Shot will trigger [Enhanced] MM Cannon, allowing you to shoot more cannon balls, each dealing more damage. However, it was a terrible skill as we used to have to turn off MM to cast Air Shot, but regardless, the damage is still poor for the current meta.

As Atom has mentoined, you can use it for i-frame or as a DPS skill. It doesn't really matter since it's not a strong skill, filling the role of a filler only. Focus on other skills instead which deals significantly more damage. You can refer to the other GM Remake thread which compiles the changes, which I have presented the data in a table for easier reference.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Also regarding the desire for the old CM III...

Working...
    X