X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticking this.

Comment

if budget is not a question, will you prioritise FD over cdmg on agi class for this cap?

Check out my Ruina/Defensio videos

Comment

Originally posted by Monstahh View Post
        if budget is not a question, will you prioritise FD over cdmg on agi class for this cap?
        Tbh, since there are still no new raid content/info out yet, i guess for the time being,stacking CTD is more wise, despite the 14k fd required to cap for 95, from my past experience, ED will always release several OP obtainable items that can assist you on capping your fd without needing a single fd plate, However at this moment, i will not encourage players to buy any FD plates but to aim for the 300% CTD cap instead.
        However if i'm wrong and they did not release any items that can help you cap FD, then i guess FD should be better.

Anyway, you can use this formula to count your fd as well as CTD to see which one produces better output.
        FD * (crit dmg * crit chance + 0.11)
        Last edited by Chelly; 09-14-2017, 06:22 AM.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

So it would be wise to choose 15% CTD passive over 10% crit chance passive. my RM is lv55 now and I'm about to choose 15% CTD. base on my GM ,70% crit. chance can easily attained by non L gear lv95 engineers.

Comment

Originally posted by atom100 View Post
            So it would be wise to choose 15% CTD passive over 10% crit chance passive. my RM is lv55 now and I'm about to choose 15% CTD. base on my GM ,70% crit. chance can easily attained by non L gear lv95 engineers.
            But make sure you can cap crit no matter what, if you think you can cap within your budget go for it, pick 15% ctd , however if you dont feel you are able ,pick the crit chance.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
            When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• atom100
              atom100 commented
              Editing a comment
              For an agility class it would be easier to cap crit chance than CTD, so i'll take my chance on 15% CTD.

is this the nerf ?

â—† Ray mechanic PVE changes
            • singgyul Larry Tee
            The plasma sphere is using the dynamic laser], [electric wrenches], [Sudden spanner;
            Damage to the explosion have increased, creating a generation field.
            The maximum level (16 level) based Damage
            - 2645% > 10000%
            ※ Developer Comment: intended to be lowered our ATK Ray mechanic for the last patch was not at all,
            If you have further modified parts will continue to be modified after the review.

Comment

Originally posted by TashaGodspell View Post
              is this the nerf ?

â—† Ray mechanic PVE changes
              • singgyul Larry Tee
              The plasma sphere is using the dynamic laser], [electric wrenches], [Sudden spanner;
              Damage to the explosion have increased, creating a generation field.
              The maximum level (16 level) based Damage
              - 2645% > 10000%
              ※ Developer Comment: intended to be lowered our ATK Ray mechanic for the last patch was not at all,
              If you have further modified parts will continue to be modified after the review.

Yes , even despite increasing explosion damage to 10k%, its still a nerf.
              currently our full hit singularity deals up to 55k% board damage, compared to the nerfed version 25k% board damage.
              which is half the damage of now.

Comment

• TashaGodspell
                TashaGodspell commented
                Editing a comment
                anyway only 1 skill does it affect the whole dps of the rm ?

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                I must note that Singularity 55k% is ONLY observed in super large bosses like dragon and cerberus and provided it hits for full 10 seconds (which happens maybe half the time or so). For small bosses, the new Singularity may be easier to deal full damage to all sizes.

how come he can transform so fast ??

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2017-09-17 23-35-28 Sun.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	88790

how come i cant pick up items from dispenser?
                Love of my life BluesRay

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

Yes , even despite increasing explosion damage to 10k%, its still a nerf.
                  currently our full hit singularity deals up to 55k% board damage, compared to the nerfed version 25k% board damage.
                  which is half the damage of now.
                  it will affect quite a bit, currently singularity is as strong as UAB, or maybe even stronger, UAB does 47k% per cast with roughly 20sec~30sec RNG chance CD, while singularity does 55k% with 20sec flat cd( with cd plate).

i would say you will notice a SLIGHT dps drop, depending on playstyle. RM is different from other classes IMO, all the skills deal around same board damage%, and how frequent you dare to transform in alfredo frontier and the timing you stay on board will change your skill % at the end of the raid. So lets say if you are the rambo type and you stay very long in alfredo, you will see [Dash] [Crash landing] [ Bombardment] [Power Punch] at your top most skill, while if you stay human, you will probably notice your skills are [Multiflexer] [Ultimate atomic blade] [ Singularity] [ Resonator].

Comment

Originally posted by paintedcuisine View Post
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2017-09-17 23-35-28 Sun.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	88790

how come i cant pick up items from dispenser?
                    Try to spam [F] sometimes you experience lag, and the system dont detect the items on the floor.

Comment

how come he can transform so fast ??
                      Technically [Plasma Boost] cd is generally faster in Ladder so you can cast that to further reduce your alfredo frontier cd by 1/2. Making Alfredo frontier able to cast at around 90secs or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

Technically [Plasma Boost] cd is generally faster in Ladder so you can cast that to further reduce your alfredo frontier cd by 1/2. Making Alfredo frontier able to cast at around 90secs or so.
                        plasma boost plate ?? coz my transformation is more than 120++ sec lol

Comment

plasma boost plate ?? coz my transformation is more than 120++ sec lol
                          Please read the skill description, Plasma boost has a 60sec CD in ladder, which means at 60secs you can cast plasma boost to reduce your alfredo frontier cd by half, which means by the end of 90secs, alfredo frontier will be up.

Comment

Chelly do you think going elemental is worth it if I need to sacrifice 4 destruction jades and have no costume that boosts element attack whatsoever?

Comment

Working...
                            X