Questions about Physician Skill Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Physician Skill Tree

I'm a new Alchemist (soon to be Physician) user... I have some questions about some skills...

1.) Are C*cktail buffs for self only, or does it also include allies?

2.) If I were to use 6 bubbles for C*cktail, will I also get the buffs for 2 (increase in INT) and 4 (increase recov rate) bubbles?

3.) How many times does Sacrifice tick in the 30sec duration?

4.) Does Sacrifice stack with itself? (Example, if I were to use/consume two Slimes in a single Sacrifice, will I get 2x heal / tick? What if I use 1 Slime for a Sacrifice first, then summon another Slime, and then use Sacrifice again... will it just reset the duration to 30sec again, or will I get 2 Sacrifice duration?)

Hello I can not be in depth I am on my phone.

it is a self buff only.
    yes you receive all the buffs
    every 2 seconds I believe
    I do not think it stacks, but that is what I heard from others.
    Last edited by Couplord; 09-24-2017, 01:27 PM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by KuroKageX11 View Post
      I'm a new Alchemist (soon to be Physician) user... I have some questions about some skills...

4.) Does Sacrifice stack with itself? (Example, if I were to use/consume two Slimes in a single Sacrifice, will I get 2x heal / tick? What if I use 1 Slime for a Sacrifice first, then summon another Slime, and then use Sacrifice again... will it just reset the duration to 30sec again, or will I get 2 Sacrifice duration?)
      Does not stack. You can observe a 20s buff applied when you cast Sacrifice. Casting again, you will see the buff renewed instead of being applied a 2nd time.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

is it good to get sacrifice when your an adept will the heal be similar to phy?

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          No, slime and Sacrifice is a waste on adept.
      Working...
      X