Evo L-IDN vs Medea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evo L-IDN vs Medea

Hi guys, I just came back to DN. Just want to ask since I currently have around ~+7 - ~+8 L- IDN armor.

Is it worth to get Evo LIDN or it would be better to get Unique 95 armors?
    Thank you guys!

Go Medea if you want future-proofing since you can upgrade it from Tier 1 Medea -> Tier 2 Medea -> Calypse(Legend) in the future (1-3 months away I'm not sure, if someone could clarify please do).

L-Evo IDN however cannot be upgraded into anything unless they add a way to.

It also costs a lot just to convert 1 IDN part (80x garnet, 100x spera, 1kg) compared to Rune-U > Medea (x40 spera, 400g)
    Last edited by yutehara; 10-29-2017, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Just came back? Feel free to check the growth guide ingame. The book icon. Compare the stats and you'll get your answer.

I feel medea wins out.

Comment

Originally posted by sngweiwei View Post
        -snip-
        I feel medea wins out.
        I don't think medea wins [for this Month], unless you are using Evo-LIDN Gear with +6 enhancement.
        Evo-Lidn Gear has 20% higher stats compare to Medea Gears (as long as enhancement is more than +8~+9)
        coz +20 Medea = +8~+9 EvoLid, in my observations.
        but Medea can be good for some reasons, since Medea can be upgraded soon after 1-3 months
        and also you'll be ignored on pubs if you don't have red/legend gear on some occassion (like HC Raids)
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

I really dont understand how people say Tier 1 Medea is better than LID / Evo LID. The gap between their stats are drastically huge + the FD value of LID/ Evo LID gears. Unless you bought Ice Dragon Wrath service and cannot afford to enhance them then yes, Tier 1 Medea is better. +0 to +9 Legend gears are `meh`. BUT, for the long run, Medea gears are better IF you`re going to evolve them until its final form.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaddix View Post
            I really dont understand how people say Tier 1 Medea is better than LID / Evo LID. The gap between their stats are drastically huge + the FD value of LID/ Evo LID gears. Unless you bought Ice Dragon Wrath service and cannot afford to enhance them then yes, Tier 1 Medea is better. +0 to +9 Legend gears are `meh`. BUT, for the long run, Medea gears are better IF you`re going to evolve them until its final form.

The FD cap for Lv95 is so big, it makes all the FD from idn gears seem like peanuts.

I'd rather get that increased HP, DEF, MDEF and raw atk stats for now.

Oh and 95 cap unique jades and beyond are freaking powerful. So that kinda helps, maybe.

If his target is just 95 cap content, medea seems okay. Just gotta watch out in VN Hell.

IDN gears alone won't mean much in HC raids anyway.

Comment

• Vaddix
              Vaddix commented
              Editing a comment
              Thats true tho hahaha, I`m honestly thinking of going full raw stats for this cap, those 95 gears offers huge amount of them.

• zaequinx
              zaequinx commented
              Editing a comment
              Will this be true for both armor and weapons? Since I would get my weapon to medea first prbably if its better compared to evo .
          Working...
          X