Destroyer vs Barbarian DPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destroyer vs Barbarian DPS

So after checking the dps ranking tier list i was suprised to see a tank (Destroyer) to rank higher than barb in terms of dps so does this make destroyer stronger than barbarian? well if that list is legit anyways

Originally posted by Rinfumeku View Post
    So after checking the dps ranking tier list i was suprised to see a tank (Destroyer) to rank higher than barb in terms of dps so does this make destroyer stronger than barbarian? well if that list is legit anyways
    The generated list you see is not related to any form of a proper dps tier list, its more towards a “popular class” list, where the data is only taken from dungeon/ nest excluding raids, meaning to say the user might have a large variety of skillset as well as gears, so i would say it appears to be incorrect.
    However, destroyer is always more popular than barb since destro can serve as an tanker which has breaking point buff and can do mediocre dps which is pretty much jack of all trades, compared to barb who only can do dps, but since barb dps is pretty weak now so most people opt for those top tier dps classes like arti ds mara rm etc.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Rinfumeku
      Rinfumeku commented
      Editing a comment
      But in the future patches is destroyer gonna be a good semi dps? because if i remember destro and glad were at the same tier dps after buff

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      not too sure, according to CDN players yeah i guess, but main role is still tanker, unlike gladi which can fully dps without doing the supportive role.

Probably something to do with barb being heavily reliant on getting that ECS and UCS to crit. GG dps if no crit.

Right now, dash kick > Bone crash ins is really annoying to use. Impact punch to demo fist ins is alright, but not exactly stellar among the warriors...

Meanwhile, Destroyers just need to spam the circle break > ring bomb > flying swing. With the occasional rolling atks.

The upcoming merc buff should help barb dps.
    Last edited by sngweiwei; 12-28-2017, 02:31 AM.

Comment

This guy from CDN soloed Volcano Nest Hell with Gladiator, Barbarian, and Destroyer, presumably with minimal gear differences. There are three tabs of videos.
      Last edited by Fabulous; 12-28-2017, 07:57 PM. Reason: link
      Discord: Fabulous #3971
      You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
      Class Updates Document
      Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
      YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
      X