I need help Destro, i have few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help Destro, i have few questions

hi guys im an aspiring Destro, i have a few qustions, some will be very noobish so bear with me

1.Skill build
    -https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea/destroyer-95/-----0--54005----03005-0BI0000001E00CC-0--0-20--0---C0---0--00--00--00------0--0-00-----0--0
    im goind to Do PVP and PVE, is this a good skill build? or im missing something?

2.If i make a medea, what should be the stats? Str/vit all the way or a mixture of Str/vit and str/agi?

3.i wanna deal some damage if do something alone, so is using an ECJ recommended?

4. what skill plates should i use?

5. what should be the 3rd stat of my plates? im planning to have crit so maybe i could reach maybe 50% crit(i will stack up vit through jades anyways)

6. what is my rotations when i play the role of a tank in a party?

1. Impossible skill build since you must have at least 45 SPs in the Warrior tree to get Destroyer skills and awakening. Please remember to put the skill allocation setting to 'Strict' instead of 'Relax' to avoid this problem in the future.

2. STR/VIT. There's no sense in mixing STR/AGI as you gain very little attack and critical from AGI.

3. Using ECJ is always recommended regardless you're solo or in a party. However, you need to have at least 32% element attack in town to offset the damage increase from choosing destruction jade.

4. Flying Swing, Punishing Swing, Ring Bomb, Maelstrom Howl

5. Critical is a good way to increase your damage, but please remember that first and foremost your role is a tanker.

6. Casting provoke with Punishing Swing and Howl Charging for party every 20 seconds.
    Last edited by NearLawlet; 02-16-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• AjiBuster499
      AjiBuster499 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree on all the points except for the last 8 words of 5. I thought destroyer was a dps that could tank, not the other way around o.O it's so confusing what it actually is

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      By that logic, we could also refer to classes like Saint/Barbarian/Black Mara/Dark Summoner as:

"a (tanker/damager/healer) that could (tank/dps/heal) and (tank/dps/heal)"

...since all of them have damage reduction, offensive and hp recovery skills.

They didn't create the 'specialization' system without a reason.

• AjiBuster499
      AjiBuster499 commented
      Editing a comment
      My logic's a bit different, but I didn't elaborate enough so my bad. What I meant was that I always thought that Destroyer was a DPS that, because of how it's stats and skills were laid out *thinks back to 70cap era when Maelstrom Howl gave you damage based on your vit* (It's been a while though so I may be remembering wrong), it would become very tanky and hard to kill as it geared. However lately I was thinking it could be the other way around, and that Destroyer is a tank that, due to stats and skills, became able to do decent-ish damage as it geared. While it seems to be that way for most support classes (meaning they primarily support but have non-negligible damage in their toolkit even if it isn't anywhere near close enough to pure dps classes), Destroyer imo is one of the most confusing.

so i have adjusted my skill build what do u think guys? will i run out of mana if do something like a solo nest?
    https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0

Comment

Holy shit, another Destroyer. HeyGuys

1. I dunno jack about PvP. I know about pve tho, somewhat.

2. STR/VIT all the way. More HP the better, and even when the Howl charging CD nerf comes, the shield hp% on yourself is an improvement since it will be 20% caster hp >>> 30% target HP in the future.

3. Its already answered.

4. Flying Swing DMG, Ring Bomb DMG, Rolling Atk CD, Maelstrom howl CD. IMO.

5. 3rd stat is VIT mostly, but save 2 or 3 plates with 40k++ critical so you don't just tickle the boss.

6. Already answered, howl charging, every 20 sec. Punishing swing on cd, don't miss. Watch the range of ur howl charging.

Cool thing is, even when howl charging gets nerfed to hell in KDN, you can still keep the VIT stats since they didn't remove the 50% VIT = ATK.

Comment

• giadqwerty45
        giadqwerty45 commented
        Editing a comment
        https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0

heres my new skillbuild, will i run out of mana? did i miss something?

• sngweiwei
        sngweiwei commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately I can't help if you're using a hybrid skill set, since I'm a full PvE player.

Destroyers don't burn a lot of MP. You should be fine.

• Kaizer10
        Kaizer10 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm looking for a full PVE Destro hehe skill build and skill rotation would be great if you can share.
    Working...
    X