Incoming Glad Revamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming Glad Revamp

I wanna know if the dps of the revamped glad will be better to the dps of AW/Raven? Justify please. Thankyou

According to some sources, Gladiator revamp almost doubled the overall dps of gladiators in raids. However, gladiators are still too dependent on Finish Attack to deal most of the damage which requires less than 50% of enemy hp to be effective.

I don't see why you need to compare the dps of gladiator class to an assassin class such as ravens or abyss walkers though. They can work well together since they have different buffs.

Comment

• CiferGranny
      CiferGranny commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that's what I want to know if the dps of glad will be better even the hp of boss is not less 50%. Im just a great fan of glad and assassin so Im thinking if which of them will be MORE effective if the glad will get revamped. Anyways, Thankyou for the information.

• LazyKahn
      LazyKahn commented
      Editing a comment
      It is indeed better. Since you can still use FA EX instant when the boss has more than 50% hp left. That's still 10326% of the original board damage not yet counting the benefit from FA EX's 50% damage. Line Drive also got better due to the increase to it's EX version from 30% to 120%. Also, Front Shove awakening got increased from 50% to 150%.

Best of all, the STR from gladiator's class mastery is no longer dependent on physical rising count (bubbles), so we will finally see the extent of the damage of Finish Attack and Hyper Drive.

P.S I subscribed to your channel in youtube, make more glad videos please

Comment

Revamp for glad is not tomorrow?huhuhu
      7thDragon

Comment

• vangeodee
        vangeodee commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably coming in June
    Working...
    X