finish attack doesnt proc additional damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finish attack doesnt proc additional damage

i just recently CJed to glad so i don't know how this works. please send help
    Irresponsibility is trusting an irresponsible person.

If you're in game, type out the skill description for me.
    Just want to make sure that you actually read it.

Comment

• seejee123
      seejee123 commented
      Editing a comment
      it says every 1% below 60% hp deals 16% more damage

here is proof and my ingame stats
    Irresponsibility is trusting an irresponsible person.

Comment

• seejee123
      seejee123 commented
      Editing a comment
      oh, i see just now that using instant is fixed damage, but why does it feel underwhelming when compared to destroyer where my FS reaches 350m just by itself.

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      You better visit LazyKhan's guide on Gladiators to see the basics. Gladiators have consistent DPS but little to no burst (except for FA and Hyperdrive).
      The guide will help you greatly seeing as you CJed recently. Gladiators have an above average skill cap (pretty difficult to master)

FA Instant - fixed damage, but has 100% bonus to FA (basically, x2 damage)
    FA - has 16% for every 1% below 60%

Also note, that there are times when FA (regular) will not have additional damage, an example of this is Rune's S1 tracking fire breath mechanic, you can do the base damage, but not even assassin's raid buff will proc.

A rule of thumb when deciding when to transition from FA instant to regular FA, would be around the 53% mark. Since 100/16 = 6.25, that would mean that a regular FA at 53.75% boss HP would do the same damage as an FA instant. Anything below 53.75% would see regular FA doing more damage than FA instant.

As for your comparison to Destroyer, Gladiators require a much more active and fast paced playstyle since they have a lot more usable skills, but do slightly less damage per skill cast than a Destroyer.

Here's a video of me doing a BTG kill with a friend's Gladiator (I have my own, but theirs has Calypse, mine still stuck on RuneL):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxAyPHuU2MU
    Last edited by vangeodee; 03-14-2018, 01:50 AM. Reason: added link

Comment

Working...
    X