Best warrior class for daily quests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best warrior class for daily quests?

I'm choosing between ML, Destroyer, or Barbie. Basically, I need advice from someone who plays both.
    Last edited by InkeiKuraiKen; 06-13-2018, 02:56 AM.

Destroyer is unarguably the best Warrior for normal dungeon runs.

Why? Because he has Awakened Maelstrom Howl.

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      @Great Grant

It's only useful for certain raid nest (e.g RUDN HC) where mobs can gain Berserk status.

If I were you, I would leave this skill untouched until I can confirm whether Forest Dragon Nest has similar berserk mechanic or not.
      Last edited by NearLawlet; 06-13-2018, 06:53 AM.

• InkeiKuraiKen
      InkeiKuraiKen commented
      Editing a comment
      Does destroyer have better aoe than barb?

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Awakened Maelstrom Howl
      8953.9% board damage
      10m radius.
      High superarmor break and suction effect.
      Fast cast.
      15 second cooldown.

There's no better crowd-clearing skill than that. And if it wasn't enough, you also have Ring Bomb EX and Awakened Rolling Attack; both of which have relatively short cooldown and excellent AoE.

About to recommend a class but after seeing the list....
    *shrugs*

Comment

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Well DA here, I'd say can wipe out mobs easily with large AOEs although gonna need WP if you want to make it move faster (iz good for farming purposes)
      I'm not sure for barb or destro but usually people gear up ML because its DPS is the best one among the warrior class atm. More of for nest purposes instead of just grinding/farming/doing DQ n stuff (they have tornado n stuff too but I can't really say how good it is farmwise since I'm not that good at handling them *looks at MBD*)

• InkeiKuraiKen
      InkeiKuraiKen commented
      Editing a comment
      I already have DA and it's my main hahaha just looking for another warrior class to play and share some of my eq

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I see x'D well gl, tho if you want to almost fully share eq with your main DA creating another one wouldn't be so bad xD

I'm inclined to agree with SadisticEin . For non-end game content like DQ, LBN, Harmo Nesting and if you're geared enough, Hell nests, DA is still a perfectly capable class.

In the context of DQ, I'd say it's one of the best out there, quite a few skills with large AOE and fast casting. Plus you have the added bonus of 1s tumble for faster movement.

Comment

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Make it 1s-tumble-as-long-as-you-have-bubbles-with-invicibility ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If the DA's strong enough it's not juz capable but also can pass with minimum nest mechs via 1 hit Dark Crash > [Well with Karahan's debuff if solo or duo nesting boss can go RIP easily]

• InkeiKuraiKen
      InkeiKuraiKen commented
      Editing a comment
      Should I just make another DA instead? hahaha I'm choosing between Destroyer and Barbarian now.

Destroyer is unarguably the best class for dungeons. Because. Maelstrom Howl. Too bad its cooldown eventually got nerfed to 15 seconds.(Was originally 5 seconds). Imagine if you had like 700k attack for a destroyer, you would only need to use/spam Maelstrom Howl to decimate every mob around you.

Comment

Just use a CD plate for ur maelstrom howl to cut the CD to 12 seconds. The dmg is still very high regardless.
      Last edited by sngweiwei; 06-13-2018, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• LazyKahn
        LazyKahn commented
        Editing a comment
        If destro can still swoop enemies without the help of damage plate, absolutely!

Destro = S U C C master

Comment

Working...
      X