Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about ML

I had created ML recently and I have some questions (for PVE):

1. I encountered an ML build that has no Mental Mastery & Mind Conquer. Is this ok for ML or should I get both skills maxed?

2. Parrying level 1 or 2?

3. I am so confused with the skill rotation. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

1. No need to max. Leave them at lv1 to lv2.

2. Lv1 parry is enough.

3. Dunno.

Comment

1. Somewhat necessary for long runs like GDN time attack dragon stage where you could practically lose a lot of mp.

2. Level 1 only. ML parry is too conditional and you do not need the damage coming for it.

3. Technically you could just use provoking slam and throw every skill you have. The only restriction to ML skill rotation is spamming smash X then MBD and then bubble increasing skills (Eclipse, Cyclone Slash, Moonlight Splitter)

Someone could give you a better explanation on number 3. This is only based on my observations since I do not use a Moonlord myself.

Comment

1. In long run, it's necessary but really depends on you. (I personally max Mind Conquer and lvl 1 Mental Mastery)

2. Unless you are a Gladiator, level 1 is more than enough.

3. Ideally, you want to cast Smash X when you are in Brave buff, 50 magic bubble and enemy debuffed by Provoking Slam and Cyclone Slash. I would advise try to get 50 bubble max before entering the battle. My skill rotation is as follows

Brave -> Provoking Slam Awk -> Cyclone Slash Awk -> Crescent Cleave (compact version) -> if your position is close enough to the boss Smash X, if not adjust first -> as soon as the Smash X final hit hits the enemy use Eclipse Awk -> Impact Wave -> Moonblade Dance Ins.

Do take note that after Moonblade Dance Ins, you will have to endure a duration of the weird landing position and you are totally vunerable during that, so it's either you need to predict what the boss gonna do ahead before you cast it or just Relieve out from the skill before it ends and ready for the boss attack (Parrying, Front Shove etc etc).
        But after you use the combo, basically just use any skill that are available until both brave and Smash X is available, with 50 bubbles as well (you can use the combo without the Crescent Cleave, I use it just to adjust my position) which are Moonlight Splinter Awk, Cyclone Slash Awk, Moon Blader(just few hits to connect the combo, don't spam them because the damage output not worth it) and Provoking Slam Awk -> Halfmoon Slash Ins)

Comment

• highshadow07
          highshadow07 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow! Thanks for this!
      Working...
      X