questions for moonlords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions for moonlords

hi guys ive been playing dragon nest for close to 2 months and right now im kinda stuck as i dont know what equip i should be upgrading or changing anymore.

1) my eq is all +10 tier 2 calpyse (i know i should be upgrading these soon haha)
    2) my accessory right now is nest accessory lvl 3
    3) for talisman mine is still not formed yet. so would anyone suggest my 3rd stats to be INT? or MATT?
    4) my heraldry has 3rd stats of 24k crit for all 7 of them while fatal heraldry is INT
    5) im wearing 5 unique INT/VIT jades and 2 unique INT/Crit/Crit Dmg jades
    abyss jade with crit/crit dmg, 2 att jade with dark att% with crit/crit dmg , 1 att jade with matt% with crit/crit dmg
    6)wearing drum weapon and secondary weapon, clear sky black armor wings/tail/decal

my stats :
    hp 4.4m
    mp 2.4m
    crit 697908 (74%)
    crit dmg 948180 (270%)
    matt 1076572-1195646
    elemental att (dark) 51.50%

Originally posted by dlegendia View Post
    hi guys ive been playing dragon nest for close to 2 months and right now im kinda stuck as i dont know what equip i should be upgrading or changing anymore.
    Don't know what to upgrade? That's easy, just continue your calypse to T3 that's all.
    As for changing equipment maybe your accessory but the accessories you get in Nest w/ levels is actually good enough for now. This depends on how far you want to progress...
    You can choose to change your accessory to LGDN accessories. AFAIK they're the best accessories right now.

1) my eq is all +10 tier 2 calpyse (i know i should be upgrading these soon haha)
    Go ahead and upgrade it. Tier system makes it easy for any players to know what to progress.

2) my accessory right now is nest accessory lvl 3
    As mentioned above, depends on how far you want to progress.

3) for talisman mine is still not formed yet. so would anyone suggest my 3rd stats to be INT? or MATT?
    Int for talisman. READ Guides in the forums if you want to understand why.

4) my heraldry has 3rd stats of 24k crit for all 7 of them while fatal heraldry is INT
    You might want to change 24k crit to max ones so that you can change your jades to pure matk or vit.

5) im wearing 5 unique INT/VIT jades and 2 unique INT/Crit/Crit Dmg jades
    abyss jade with crit/crit dmg, 2 att jade with dark att% with crit/crit dmg , 1 att jade with matt% with crit/crit dmg
    As mentioned in number 4 you can max crit 3rd stat heraldry plates to greatly boost you critical so you can changes your jades to pure matk/ hp depending on your preference.

6)wearing drum weapon and secondary weapon, clear sky black armor wings/tail/decal

my stats :
    hp 4.4m
    mp 2.4m
    crit 697908 (74%)
    crit dmg 948180 (270%)
    matt 1076572-1195646
    elemental att (dark) 51.50%
    You might want to buy epic costumes if you don't own one yet. That could help you a lot.
    Otherwise your costumes are fine.

Hope I was able to help you
    Last edited by darkb1ader; 09-19-2018, 05:28 AM.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

Working...
    X