Looking for a skill & gears build for Barbarian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a skill & gears build for Barbarian

Hi all, i'm looking for a good geared Barbarian that can help me in some questions

1) title thatt i need to use: SGG or Teardrop
    2) skill plates for Barbarian & Heraldry plate combination
    3) skill build (very appreciated if u can provide a photo with PVE build)
    4) a good skill rotation

Thanks in advance and have a good day!
    Yung Venuz bless you

bump!, nobody haves an Barbarian as main character or at least well geared? wow! that's unbelivable
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

For the first question, most likely Teardrop will be better but you can try spacem dngearsim to actually simulate which is better for your specific gears.
      https://spacem.github.io/dngearsim/

For 2,3 and 4, you need to share your basic idea of it so that others can see your level of understanding and gives feedback on area that you can improve on.

Comment

Originally posted by Knee View Post
        For the first question, most likely Teardrop will be better but you can try spacem dngearsim to actually simulate which is better for your specific gears.
        https://spacem.github.io/dngearsim/

For 2,3 and 4, you need to share your basic idea of it so that others can see your level of understanding and gives feedback on area that you can improve on.
        thanks for answer Knee ok, for question 1: thanks
        for question 2: skill plates for Barbarian main skills, what i need to choose, skill attk or CD( if they have CD plates), and what plates with what 3rd stat i need to choose
        for question 3: forget that, i have 1 now that works for me
        for question 4: an skill rotation that maximizes DPS output

if this halps
        Gears: 4 pcs Calypse T3 +11 (armors) and 3 pcs T2 (weapons + 12 & lower + 17)
        ACC: Genesis ring & Earrings lv 95, 1 GDNL Ring (Faraway) and necklace (i have this in other char, simply i need to pass it to me)
        complete set of unique jades: 4 with STR/VIT, 3 with STR/CRIT and 1 with STR/CDMG. ICE ECJ, 1 attk jade with attk% crit & CDMG, 1 with ICE (same stats like first) and 1 with STR + ICE
        complete epic costume (Crystal Shop Epic Costume), ACC of saint with persona, Pearl Shell rings, epic T/W/D ( from gacha events)

Stats:
        1,70m attk in town
        cap Critical & CDMG
        47% ICE attk
        58% FD
        Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

Working...
        X