[ASK]Gladiator skill rotation for PvE in 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ASK]Gladiator skill rotation for PvE in 2019

Hello I wanna try Gladi a go. can anyone share the skill rotation for Gladi? (+ hotkey placement tips for this class if possible)

thanks in advance.

You do know there's a sticky guide for Gladiator in this forum section, right?

Comment

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
      You do know there's a sticky guide for Gladiator in this forum section, right?
      you do know that's a 2017 guide right? things change now and line drive can't spam twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Debasky View Post

you do know that's a 2017 guide right? things change now and line drive can't spam twice.
        Have you actually checked the thread?

Comment

Have you actually checked the thread?

have u read it? actually i've read it. and guess what? it's outdated too. Like i said before Line Drive can't spam twice jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Debasky View Post

Like i said before Line Drive can't spam twice jesus.

[Class Mastery II] allows Gladiator to recover [Line Drive] cooldown by 27 seconds whenever [Dash Kick] hits enemy. Now, let's take a look at [Dash Kick] description.

[Dash Kick] has a cooldown of 7 seconds at maximum level. So, what will happen if you use a max level [Dash Kick] after [Line Drive]?

Surprise, surprise, it will allow you to use [Line Drive] twice.
            Last edited by NearLawlet; 08-17-2019, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• NearLawlet
              NearLawlet commented
              Editing a comment
              Sure, LazyKhan's guide IS outdated as far as equipment goes. But you weren't asking for guide about Gladiator's equipment; you were asking about Gladiator's skill rotation in PVE, in which case his guide will still serve you well.

Gladiator user here to confirm that LazyKhan's guide is still relevant and up-to-date when talking about skills (Gladi's didn't get much gameplay update).
            As for hotkey placement, reading the guide would be intuitive. When you know what skills are prioritized and mostly used, you'll put those skills on the keys you feel comfortable to press (in relevance to your movement keys). Everyone has different keys designated on their skill hotkeys (I personally use 1-7 number keys and QERTY keys).

As for LD, yes, you can LD twice when you level up your Dash Kick to 7 and above. Also, due to DN's sh*tty skill description, they forgot to include that Dash Slash and Dash Combo can trigger LD Instant. So, to do double LD you can: (Tumble)->Dash Slash/Dash Combo->LD Ins-> Dash Kick (for LD cooldown reset)-> LD Ins or just do normal LD-> Dash Kick-> LD Ins.
            Last edited by Skyros; 08-17-2019, 07:28 AM.

Comment

I hope this guy won't just disappear like Reynism

Comment

• Skyros
                Skyros commented
                Editing a comment
                Day 1001: Still waiting for reply

Originally posted by Skyros View Post
              Gladiator user here to confirm that LazyKhan's guide is still relevant and up-to-date when talking about skills (Gladi's didn't get much gameplay update).
              As for hotkey placement, reading the guide would be intuitive. When you know what skills are prioritized and mostly used, you'll put those skills on the keys you feel comfortable to press (in relevance to your movement keys). Everyone has different keys designated on their skill hotkeys (I personally use 1-7 number keys and QERTY keys).

As for LD, yes, you can LD twice when you level up your Dash Kick to 7 and above. Also, due to DN's sh*tty skill description, they forgot to include that Dash Slash and Dash Combo can trigger LD Instant. So, to do double LD you can: (Tumble)->Dash Slash/Dash Combo->LD Ins-> Dash Kick (for LD cooldown reset)-> LD Ins or just do normal LD-> Dash Kick-> LD Ins.
              i see. Thanks for the quick guide sir!

[Class Mastery II] allows Gladiator to recover [Line Drive] cooldown by 27 seconds whenever [Dash Kick] hits enemy. Now, let's take a look at [Dash Kick] description.

[Dash Kick] has a cooldown of 7 seconds at maximum level. So, what will happen if you use a max level [Dash Kick] after [Line Drive]?

Surprise, surprise, it will allow you to use [Line Drive] twice.
              I see, sorry my bad then.

Comment

Working...
              X