No announcement yet.

Share Your Dark Avenger Guide To Me :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share Your Dark Avenger Guide To Me :)

* Sorry For My English *

Im a new player please help me , can anyone give me some tips/guide in my class Dark Avenger [ Skill Builds , Jade , Plate , ETC ]
    Thank you in advance

Jades:
    - Offensive Jades: Fire Jades (8% Fire Attack)

- Defensive Jades: Bear Jades w/Vit or Crit (Depends how much hp you're comfortable with.)

Plates:
    - Core: Destruction, Bear, Wind, Fatal, Limitation, Ultimate

- Others: Life, Health, Ironwall, Tent,

- 3rd Stats: FD (if you're rich), STR (90% STR buff with max 30 DA Bubbles which is easy to mantain)

Gears:
    - Lv 93 Greedy Rune L will obviously be the best but most expensive option currently

- Evolution IDNL is the 2nd best alternative but I honestly feel if you can afford to enhance IDNL might as well just enhance RUDNL since the price doesn't differ too much

- Lv 95 Epic Hero Neris or Lv 95 Unique Hero Medea Gears would probably be the cheapest option and should be fine since you can evolve them up to Legend in future updates next time

Additional Notes:
    - DA Transformation Skill Cooldown is currently bugged to 35s instead of 5s so don't spam it in Buff wipe Nests/Raids in case you get debuffed and cannot transform back

- If there is a permanent elemental debuffer in the team Eg. Adept/Inqui, you can skip using soul cutter which will increase your overall DPS since u can spam your main skills faster

- Always use CM3 Dark crash it deals the full charged Dark crash damage in half the time of a normal Dark crash, just make sure not to keep spamming left click during rising slash otherwise you'll end up doing the X-shaped piercing crescent instead

- Always try to mantain 30 DA bubbles before casting your main skills you can spam Avenger force which gives you 10 bubbles, piercing crescent is also an easy way to gain DA bubbles 1-2 piercing crescents enough to max 30 bubbles from 0

- DA Ultimate has extremely long iframe which you can abuse to iframe certain skills/mechs, but in terms of damage it isn't really too great so I mainly use it to iframe mechs if I feel lazy or just use it when everything else is on CD

- Graves and Dark Stinger right click always because left click moves u forward which can be quite awkward in positioning unless you're far from the boss and want to gap close

That's about it I guess you can check out my:
    - Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/kevinbong19 (I have some videos of DA gameplay in Rune Hardcore)

- DM me in discord if you have any questions etc: kbjk19 #0461

Have a Nice Day!

Last edited by BootyCrash; 10-05-2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I am still confused about fire element for DA? the element only goes 100% or can go pass 100%? because without the buff i have 60+% fire attack in town when i put on buff it goes "OVER" 120+ or 130+%" cant remember will it stack or it will just be counted as 100% only?? and what is the best 3rd stat for heraldrys STR or CRIT? I want to achieve a big damage for Dark Crash, is 2B + achievable with very good equips?

Comment

Elements could go pass 100%. And for STR or CRIT: Go for STR for DarkMastery is a bomb. When you have 30 Force, you'll have 90% more Str.
        Last edited by jasonch; 11-01-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nregi66 View Post
          I am still confused about fire element for DA? the element only goes 100% or can go pass 100%? because without the buff i have 60+% fire attack in town when i put on buff it goes "OVER" 120+ or 130+%" cant remember will it stack or it will just be counted as 100% only?? and what is the best 3rd stat for heraldrys STR or CRIT? I want to achieve a big damage for Dark Crash, is 2B + achievable with very good equips?
          its not just 100% element but its not that huge bonus of dmg either due to 'the law of diminishing returns', its not just DA, almost all element based classes can get over 100% of their main element easily with all the stuff that gives element % right now, best 3rd stat between these 2 it will depends if you have the crit cap or not, if have = STR, if not = CRIT until can get the crit cap without them then change to STR or FD if youre rich.

About a 2B for DC... in what conditions did you get or planning to get this dmg? With only your own buffs/debuffs? With a Critical Hit? With element weap engravings too? With Ice stack too? with Curse too? With Genie too? With sacrifice too? With muffin too? With ROB/ROD too? With milk from dispenser too? On a boss with 0% element resist? On a boss with 20% fire resist? On a boss with 30% fire resist?

Theres a lot of factors to consider so better be more specific xD.
          Last edited by Adhelaida; 11-01-2017, 12:24 PM.
          IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

• nregi66
            nregi66 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh i am just unsure if it is possible with full buffs of a non specific party but all i have reached with my current equips is 1.7B with pure crit cap 1.2m patk full buff w/ RH in nest and only 5.6k FD

What would you suggest guys? my rings and both main , secondary weapon with legend lvl 90 fire jade or currently i have destruction legend on rings and fire legend on weapons... which of the two do you prefer?

Comment

• Adhelaida
            Adhelaida commented
            Editing a comment
            Stay fire jades, at least for what i've notice a destruction jade its not better even if you can go over 100% fire

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            If you are using 95 Jades, dest is better if your ele is > 100 due to it being 8% too.
        Working...
        X