Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terces' grimmoire

WELCOME TO TERCES' GRIMMOIRE

Where all dreams are encrypted to depict the imaginings of the heart.
    Where it is etched in blank parchment given care in every line, thought in every stroke of the brush and love to give it life.

The ninetails have a saying:

"Only love can bring life to the wishes in this world."

Click image for larger version

Name:	ubWys5h.png
Views:	73
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	99169

​​So what will you be seeing here in the Grimmoire, you ask?

Why pieces of art of course!

The fragments of the mind can be a very fragile thing, but when sculpted and formed it turns into the most wondrous creation ever known to man.

Of course every creation in its first stages will not look so pleasing to the eye, but patience and dedication will surely turn it into something beautiful.

It may not mean anything to anyone else, but it will mean something to you.

Take a breath and relax, enjoy your stay, or maybe even sketch with me. Just remember to have fun and be considerate to one another.

Now...

LET'S BEGIN!

Making Rosserri, my Ray Mechanic:

Rough Draft:

Click image for larger version  Name:	FybRkaz.png Views:	1 Size:	262.1 KB ID:	99173

Base Color:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	3CIRpmb.png Views:	1 Size:	286.9 KB ID:	99235

Clean-up and Fixes:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	QlrvcTr.png Views:	1 Size:	288.4 KB ID:	99846

Rough Background and mild detailing:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Of9Fehp.png Views:	1 Size:	575.8 KB ID:	100246

Final: Click image for larger version  Name:	J04zWMc.png Views:	3 Size:	629.0 KB ID:	118191

Thank you for viewing this!
    Last edited by TERCES; 01-15-2018, 05:22 PM.

Comment

your style is absolutely beautiful <3

Comment

• TERCES
        TERCES commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much! The progress for my recent art, Rosserri, is still not done. I'll still be adding some more progress soon. I don't know I guess I just want to share how I do art process. Since I'm not really good at teaching-- haha...

• YekaterinaZamolodchikova
        YekaterinaZamolodchikova commented
        Editing a comment
        its ok, teaching is a different skill altogether. imo, its harder to teach than to do but probably because i'm not very good with communicating the how to's and why's but anyway, i love the way you play with lighting on this specific piece <3

• TERCES
        TERCES commented
        Editing a comment
        YekaterinaZamolodchikova I'm just not good at communicating period... @ ~ @ Though when I type I seem to be fine. Interactions to me is like a living nightmare especially when it's a face to face... real life kind of scenario. I would probably disappear in an instant. Thank you by the way! I mean.. I try... I don't really know what I'm doing. I just pretty much feel my way through it... like... "does this look okay?" or "will it look good if I do this?"... something like that.

WAAAAAAAAAAH *U* Let me be a part of the narrative!! In the story they will write someday. Let this moment be the first chapter

(Was that me?! OAO)
      -EmiliaOAO, DragonAcademy
      -Discord: Emilia#5646

Comment

• TERCES
        TERCES commented
        Editing a comment
        To be specific, she's Rosserri the Lost Red Riding Hood. Instead of following her story getting to her Grandmother's house and meeting the wolf. She lost her way and when she was trying to navigate back to her rightful path she found a mysterious book. She and my other characters Kruschei and Prusella live in the same universe, they were some of the characters that were thrown out of their fairy tale story due to unseen circumstances. Prusella, as seen from my entry submission in the event for "Draw your character", is The Dreaming Alice from Alice in Wonderland. Kruschei is my Gear Master, she's the Elegant Fox from the story of "The Fox and the Crow".

Looks neat, how do you make the brush look like a crayon? Or is it a custom one? I have tried the crayon look before in Art Rage and tweaking SAI but the result it's just no good.

Comment

• TERCES
        TERCES commented
        Editing a comment
        I just played a bit with the settings of a normal brush by adding some texture and changing the shape. You also have to tinker a bit with the dilution, opacity, blending and min and max size.

me likey likey

Comment

Working...
      X