Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RGM] eDragons PvE Guild - Recruiting PH and International Players

[News]
    07/2018: Added bots to our discord server. We're still recruiting btw!

About Us:
    We're a nocturnal PvE guild since 40 cap. We've experienced all the highs and lows of this game and still stuck with it (we did have a 1-year hiatus starting in 4Q 2015). It just goes to show how much we love (sometimes hate) this game in all its RNG-trolling and extended-maintenance glory! But the thing is, we always lose members to real life duties and other games (e.g. ML, AoV, DotA 2, LoL, CSGO, PUBG, Fortnite, etc.). We need your help to make our guild great again!

Guild activities revolve around finishing raids, running dailies/weeklies, and assisting new players. Some members even kill each other in nests for the sheer fun of it (we call them terrorists XD). As you spend more time with us, you will discover our quirks and what makes us unique from everybody else. ^_^
    If members are AFK/busy in-game, feel free to pop a message in FB or Discord.

Guild Level: 40
    GM: NoxAsteria
    VGMs: JazpherEX, SinSparrow

Applicant requirements:
    ►Active chars only, preferably your main char.
    ►Any nationality as long as you can speak Tagalog or English.
    ►Decent gear: +20 Medea T2 set or better (if w/o gear, the applicant must be willing to farm with minimal assistance from members).
    ►Generate guild points at least every 2 weeks (frequent is better!).
    ►Good personality (e.g. friendly, loyal, supportive, honest). Strictly no begging/cursing/scamming/spamming/whining.
    ►Highly skilled mechanically (ergo, can grasp nest mechanics quickly and adapt to situations on-the-fly). GM is a mech lord; all admins are highly skilled.
    ►Low latency/dc instances (useless to play otherwise) #sadlyf
    ►Nocturnal. Guild is active mostly during nighttime (10pm-2am GMT+8/SGT).
    ►Participates in discussions and guild runs.

Benefits:
    ►Discord Channel
    ►Discounted items and nest services
    ►Epic music playlists on Discord by GM
    ►Facebook group with group chat
    ►Free Apprenticeship Points (while supplies last)
    ►Tiered rewards from guild content board, complete pledge costume, complete monthly PvE guild buffs
    ►Nest runs (set in FB group chat or guild chat)
    ►Nest tutorials by GM on Discord voice chat or by senior members (past midnight only)

How to Apply:
    1. Comment here the following details:
    ➤ IGN
    ➤ Character Class
    ➤ Nationality
    ➤ Your DN schedule (GMT+8/SGT)
    ➤ Your Pitch to Us (Why should we recruit you and why choose us?)
    ➤ Hobbies/Interests (besides DN)

2. DM me at Discord: Devol_Zero#8350

3. Come see me or any member at Channel 12 Trading House area, our guild spot. I'm mostly active on these chars: NoxAsteria, Soliferrum.
    Group Photo w/ PM Tasha <3 (12/09/2017)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	groupie with tasha.jpg Views:	1 Size:	70.6 KB ID:	111337

Holidays 2017 (01/01/2018) Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2018-01-01 01-12-52 Mon.jpg Views:	2 Size:	151.2 KB ID:	115218
    Last edited by PhiliaBomb; 08-10-2018, 08:31 PM.
    eDragons is recruiting! Click the pic to visit our rec thread!
    eDragons Meet and Greet

F.A.Q.'s:

Q: Do you have guild events?
    A: None as of the moment. Cube farming, in-game events and weekly raids pretty much consume the time of our admins. What you see from the benefits list is what you'll get basically. We do provide some assistance/service in nests/events if needed. Members are free to host their own events with the assistance of admins.

Q: Do you help new players/returnees?
    A: To put it bluntly, we only assist newbies and returnees on a weekly basis. We provide the necessary training on nest mechanics, some service runs, and advice on how to farm, but we expect the members to put in as much as effort as we have in gearing. I especially do not promote spoon-feeding members. Cash spending may be necessary to fully gear characters with end-game items, but it is not mandatory for members.

Q: Do you have international players?
    A: Yes, we have members from the following countries: Brunei, MY, and SG. They don't really feel out of place since we, the admins, use English a lot in the guild chat especially when looking for runs.
    Last edited by PhiliaBomb; 06-18-2018, 06:43 AM.
    eDragons Meet and Greet

Comment

<Reserved for future posts>
      eDragons Meet and Greet

Comment

Update (12/23/2017): Added 2 members from SG and Brunei!
        eDragons Meet and Greet

Comment

Still very new to forum posting so... I apologize for the terrible text format!

I am very interested to join your guild, here's my application info:

IGN: 8Jin

Class: Abyss Walker (Lv95, main)

Nationality: Malaysian

DN Schedule: 9/10pm ~ 1am GMT+8 (yes..I'm pretty nocturnal too :b 1am is just an under-statement)

My pitch: "I've been looking for DN buddies ever since 32 cap. Sadly, all my close friends aren't as hardcore as I am, and they ALL quit playing. Basically I've been a solo player since the 50 cap, which made my DN gaming experience pretty dull.. But I've never came across a better, more fulfilling MMO game than this so I will not quit like my other friends. After browsing all other guild recruitment posts in the forum, I somehow have this instinct that I will really enjoy being a part of this Guild lastly, I do not beg/leech, i'm polite and friendly; and I am willing to learn and put in as much effort as it takes to reach end-game. My current goal is to dominate this 95 cap (Medea/Calypse set before the release of next cap?). That's about it from me. Hope to see you in game. Cheers!"

Hobbies: Don't really have one. But I can say my interest is science but more particularly; Astronomy! Who doesn't love gazing at the stars? I go full nerd when it comes to star-talks.
          Last edited by Alcazaar; 01-01-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• PhiliaBomb
            PhiliaBomb commented
            Editing a comment
            Accepted! ^_^

Halloween 2017
          Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2017-10-22 01-53-02 Sun.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	115210
          eDragons Meet and Greet

Comment

Christmas and New Year 2017-2018
            Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-01-01 01-12-52 Mon.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	115217
            eDragons Meet and Greet

Comment

We're now level 37! It took less than a month from the time we reached level 36.
              eDragons Meet and Greet

Comment

Guild leveled up to 38! N>more active and loyal members!
                eDragons Meet and Greet

Comment

We are now level 39! Join us in our quest to reach level 40! Any nationality accepted as long as you meet requirements.
                  eDragons Meet and Greet

Comment

We have finally reached level 40! It took less than 2 months from the previous level to reach it. We're looking for active and friendly nest runners (admins cleared some space for new members in our roster). Come one, come all!
                    Last edited by PhiliaBomb; 04-21-2018, 04:45 AM.
                    eDragons Meet and Greet

Comment

Working...
                    X