Teaquisition - Tea Inquisition: Welcoming New Members to the Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaquisition - Tea Inquisition: Welcoming New Members to the Family

Note: This thread will have updates from time to time!!!
    TEAQUISITION
    Don't mind the fancy name. One of the previous GMs just named it that for the luls...
    and because she likes tea...
    Wall of text incoming. Lazy readers be warned

So, what is Teaquisition?
    • We are an International English Social Guild. We have different kinds of players, from casual to hardcore players, from newbies and veterans, and from PVE to PVP players. We are a family who wants to have fun and enjoy the time we spend with our fellow family members.
    ►Current Guild Leaders:◄
    Guild Master: LinYurika

►Guild Officers:◄
    JimRiyo
    Lauey
    xeL09
    LeLeixNAO
    VerumEques

►Teaquisition's current guild level: Max Lv.40!
    You will have these guild benefits when you join:
    • The Full Guild Pledge Set
    • The Full Guild Buffs provided by the Guild Master - Tax free
    • The Guild Wings & Horse, from old long-term missions.
    • The Sealed Guild Board Rewards for loyal guild members.
    • Labyrinth Nests
    • Rune Dragon Nest Normal and Hardcore
    • Green Dragon Nest Time Attack.
    • Trial Chiron and Granom Nests.

Reminder: Despite being at max level, We are just a casual guild. We only aim to have fun and enjoy the game with the guild's family members. And at the same time, get geared up for in-game necessities. Real life comes first. You only live once ~
    Attention: Recruiting new active members!!
    We are seeking new people to help us out to "Make Teaquisition Great Again"

Recruitment criteria:
    Anyone is welcome!! We have no gear or level requirement at all. You are welcome to join us!!

How to apply:
    • Just simply send an application, make a post here, or send a mail to either the GM or any officer online so they can accept you!
    ​• You can join as many characters as you like (if there are free guild slots, that is). But you must be active on all of them.

When in the guild:
    Thou Shall...

Speak English as much as possible so that everyone can understand you. This is an International English Guild after all.
    Be Nice. No one likes a rotten egg.
    Be Cooperative when doing nest runs with other guild members. Follow commands instructed by the team leader. Teamwork is a must for every party​​.
    Socialize. Don't be shy to join in on conversations with other guild members. Also, Please talk at the general guild chat if you have any questions or party requests, and the other guildmates can help you out!
    Teach and Learn. Share your knowledge in DN to newbies. Teach them the ways in gold farming, nest mechs, etc.. And if you're a newbie yourself, ask the other guildmates on what you don't know.
    Respect others. This applies to both PVE and PVP. Show respect to not just only your fellow guildmates, but to other players you encounter or play with as well.

Thou Shalt Not...
    Beg. The officers can give you what you need if it's within a good reason. If what you ask for is denied, it is either easily farmable or the officer has a very good reason to decline.
    Spam or Cause Drama. Small drama such as some common arguments are accepted. However, things such as blue bird spam, being uncooperative in dungeon/nest runs, and throwing heavy insults toward others will not be tolerated.
    Slack off in nest runs. We have a "self-carry" rule when it comes to nest runs as a guild. If you are a newbie or if you are ungeared, the veterans may be willing to bring you to high Labyrinth floors. However, do your part. Respect your guildmates by resurrecting immediately or when needed, don't when you have been told not to.
    Scam. Members who are caught scamming/stealing from others or abusing bugs in the game, and are proven guilty, given that evidence was provided for the case, will be banned from the guild and will be reported to the authorities.
    The guild respects the upholding of proper in-game conduct and thus prohibits any form of behavior that breaks the In-Game Abuse Policy. (←Click here to read the DN rules)

Come chat with us in the Discord Group Chat!!
    • New recruits and current active members may join Discord to be able to view upcoming guild activities and announcements in-game.
    • Just click this link to join or apply: https://discord.gg/GGEau9F
    • No need to download the app. Just go to the website, create an account, and have it verified with your email. Then you're good to go!
    • If you are applying here, kindly post your Discord ID (e.g.: "Abc#1234") and in-game IGN so we can confirm that you have joined both Teaquisition in-game and its Discord Group Chat.

Regarding Attendance:
    We are looking for active members, so do log in to the guild often.
    • Lv1 ~ Lv94 Characters who are inactive for more than 20 days will be dismissed from the guild.
    • Lv95 Characters who are inactive for more than 30 days will be dismissed from the guild.
    We will be cleaning from time to time to make room for new recruits to join us. So if you are busy, do find time to log in to reset your attendance.

For those who leave the guild or get dismissed due to inactivity, If you are not blacklisted because of breaking the rules, you are always welcome to come back with us~
    For those who are planning to on a vacation and/or get the Returned Hero Buff: Send a mail in-game to any of these characters saying that you will go offline to get the RH buff or go on a vacation. Or mention us at Discord saying that you will be inactive plan to go on a vacation from Dragon Nest!
    ~Feel free to join if interested. Thanks~
    Last edited by JimRiyo; 04-02-2019, 03:06 AM.

*reserving this post here for future editing*

Comment

*stalking aboard

~Tery
      FlufTricks
      DN SEA Community Discord [Clicky Clicky~]
      Discord: Teryshicka#4768

Comment

Hi, able to invite me into guild? Previous account got wiped so starting anew! haven't beeen in for ages
        IGN: NutWaffle

Comment

• JimRiyo
          JimRiyo commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello there. Just apply directly to Teaquisition and the officers online in-game will accept you, thanks

Hello ! Are you guys still recruiting ? Just recently rejoined the game and had my old account wiped too HAHA!
        Ign: Faqqatron

Comment

• JimRiyo
          JimRiyo commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahh hello there. Have you applied to the guild yet? If not, then kindly send an application and one of the officers online will accept you. Thanks

Hello there, been looking to join an active guild with a real life friend, still open for recruitment?

Edit: Forgot to mention, we're kinda new to this game, started last week, I have a Sting Breezer now at level 92 if that matters.

Comment

• MarcieLin
          MarcieLin commented
          Editing a comment
          Aahhh hello. Sorry for the late response. The guild was already full when you posted your reply yesterday...

If you aren't able to find our guild on the Guild Search Menu, it means that our slots are full and guild recruitment is temporarily closed, for now at least. We are doing what we can to give fair treatment to both our members and applicants, especially when it comes to figuring out how to make space for the guild. :v
          So if you and your friend is still interested in joining us, feel free to apply in-game if you find us in the Guild Search Menu. Thanks in advance ~.^

Hi guys. I'm gonna be on hiatus for a while and I'll be back for a week. I've already bought 2 weeks worth of the weekly guild buffs, so you guys can enjoy them while I'm out.

I'll leave the recruiting, purging, and nesting to the officers while i'm gone. Ciao~

Update:

And now I'm back in business. Gonna make up for a week's worth of absence...
        Last edited by MarcieLin; 06-04-2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

*Added several additions and subtractions on the guild thread*

And now that Marina now assigned her sub as the new GM, I wonder how she'll handle the members. (despite looking very astonishing)

Comment

• MarcieLin
            MarcieLin commented
            Editing a comment
            It's none of your business!! I dress up my lovely characters the way I want!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

Should I bump or what
          AEGON TARGARYEN IS THE IRON KING
          Domovoi#8062 Discord

Comment

Le me bumping this since we somewhat got a hefty number of vacant guild slots now.

Also, Since the Labyrinth Patch is out, I might as well do some more edits on the intro....

Comment

Bumping since we're now sent to be buried in Page 2 of the Guild Recruitment Section lol.

Well anyway, as for the upcoming Access Restrictions on Nov. 1 as stated on ED's Game Service Access Notice, we still welcome anyone from anywhere as long as they are friendly and willing to spend family time with us. ~

and that includes those who use VPN

Comment

And another bump. We have finally made our first GDN Time Attack Clear as a guild. Of course we may be behind from the others, but we are sure to be progressing. Eventually, we may be able to spam as easily as other Labyrinth runs, and then enabling us to help out all our other fellow members in the near future.

Very special thanks to our fellow guild officer Gennysan, who left the party too soon before our photo shoot. She's helped us a lot so we can clear it as a guild, so she deserves a lot of credit too. We'll be sure to clear it without your help next time, just like you wanted us to do!!

Anyway, as for the newly added Guild Missions that were added recently during the Novemeber Patch. We are looking for new active members as usual to help us out on the new Guild Missions. At the same time, we would be very happy to make new friends and to spend quality time together not just as a guild, but also as a family who respects one another.

Also to enjoy fooling around a bit lol ~

Comment

Will be bumping this here again. Hopefully I won’t get hammered for necromancy, lel. I’m too lazy to remake another recruitment thread.

Just as usual, we are accepting people both playing locally and from overseas. That includes the players from DN EU who have or will be moving to DN SEA, since their game service will be closing soon. We continue to welcome you to Teaquisition and we look forward to have quality adventures with you in DN!

And now that it’s been months since I’ve posted here, I’ll be fixing the guild page for a bit again...

Comment

life is sux kek

Comment

Working...
                    X