E.X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.X

Why they remove Ex in colo im confuse coz this is my first time to back on DN @@

i don't really know as to why
    altho i think it's for "class balancing"

but i do hope this is just temporary and soon they'll work on the real skill balancing
    where they don't have to forbid you in using a skill/s in pvp and really just modify the skills' dmg itself

---
    edit: sorry, i misunderstood. i tot ts is talking bout EXi
    Last edited by jeecay; 11-06-2017, 11:15 PM.

Comment

I'm just changing that update so I can get back

Comment

Originally posted by UniRex View Post
        Why they remove Ex in colo im confuse coz this is my first time to back on DN @@
        Originally posted by jeecay View Post
        i don't really know as to why
        altho i think it's for "class balancing"

but i do hope this is just temporary and soon they'll work on the real skill balancing
        where they don't have to forbid you in using a skill/s in pvp and really just modify the skills' dmg itself
        EX Skills have NOT been removed, there's currently a glitch which causes EX skills to be displayed as regular skills. This is NOT intended and is a glitch, the EX skills are still there and still usable but they just look different.

i.e. Ring Bombs EX looks like Ring Bombs but still has the hitbox of the EX.
        What to write here.

Comment

Someone already posted about EX skills having the wrong visual shown, bug in short. They are aware about it already btw.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...ill-visual-bug

Comment

ex or ex instant? xD

Comment

there was an ex glitch animation, it was happened to almost all server (ina,jpn,sea, i dont know about eu) . it make animation like non ex, but still behave like ex. if you talk about ex instant, it was removed in pvp

Comment

I saw that in pvp, archer classes like windwalker and sniper are still able to use their instant.
                Is this bug or intended ?

Comment

Originally posted by gachimuchi View Post
                  I saw that in pvp, archer classes like windwalker and sniper are still able to use their instant.
                  Is this bug or intended ?
                  If you mean Rising Storm or Hurricane Dance, those are not instant skills... Those are awakening skills. And through all the fights I've had with Archers since the removal of instants, not 1 has used their instant on me so I don't know what you're talking about. Give us specific skills since I feel you're confused about which skills were classified as "instants" for those classes.
                  What to write here.

Comment

Working...
                  X