This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenger28, good game my friend GG!

A PvP video with my friend Revenger28 enjoy the video! (around 30 seconds lower your volume a bit, malfunction with microphone sry about it in advance)
    Last edited by SoulcrackD; 12-07-2017, 07:24 PM.

The title is entirely misleading. I thought you're going to show us a close call match where both fighters are struggling to get an edge over the others.

In all honesty, boasting about your win over the guardian (regardless of what the reason could be) by posting a video where you clearly talk trash about him doesn't make you any better. It is repulsive and clearly does not reflect a humble attitude.

You might want to hold back a little bit on showing off your bad side... Just a friendly suggestion so you won't lose other people's respect.

Comment

• SoulcrackD
      SoulcrackD commented
      Editing a comment
      You should know revenger28, if you don't, then sorry about that

Originally posted by NearLawlet View Post
    The title is entirely misleading. I thought you're going to show us a close call match where both fighters are struggling to get an edge over the others.

In all honesty, boasting about your win over the guardian (regardless of what the reason could be) by posting a video where you clearly talk trash about him doesn't make you any better. It is repulsive and clearly does not reflect a humble attitude.

You might want to hold back a little bit on showing off your bad side...Just a friendly suggestion so you won't lose other people's respect.
    Everyone in game and in forum knows too well about him.
    There's a reason why this thread got no replies, it will be deleted soon anyway.

Comment

• SoulcrackD
      SoulcrackD commented
      Editing a comment
      Its still up

2 most cancerous players in pvp meet...

Blink and you'll miss it

Comment

• SoulcrackD
      SoulcrackD commented
      Editing a comment
      talking about cancer. shows already what kind of person you are.
Working...
X