I miss those ghoul mode old days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss those ghoul mode old days

It it just me? I really miss playing it. it was the most relaxing PVP I had in DN. Playing hide and seek. Nowadays it seems really unpopular and no one would really care. Did the players who were playing left DN or they lost interest in Ghoul Mode.BTW If you guys never tried it, you guys should really try. Maybe, people dont really play it because it is not in the orange coloured room anymore on most days.

P/S: its been almost a year I havent been playing DN since im busy.Did i miss something that really affected this situation (other than account transfer)? -really miss messing with player ghoul. RIP ghouls

It's most likely from the rewards. They're not that rewarding....
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

Originally posted by darkb1ader View Post
      It's most likely from the rewards. They're not that rewarding....
      SO theres a lot of differences between ghoul mode and other pvp even after using FTG to convert to medal? (those optional stuff, if you know which. im so bad at explaining)

Comment

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        Play ghoul mode for hours but rewards are few medals only.(Maybe that's the reason???)
        Anyways I haven't played any pvp content for a long time now so my opinion won't matter that much...

1. Reward, Probably PVP players already done collecting all medal from ghoul mode achievement tast.
      2. Out to date PVP shop,
      3. Game mode setting, seems like the camera view is too close when you are as a ghoul,
      4. Nothing new, boss ghoul mode kinda disappointing. Expecting there would be a new mode like this, one random player changed become boss mob (eg. dragon) while other trying to kill it with skill

Well im still playing this mode whenever there someone on it on every Thursday & Friday (ghoul mode mission room). The best mode to play when you are already exceeded your internet quota.
      Last edited by MARtsuki; 12-23-2017, 07:33 AM.
      DNshop : closed
      DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
      currently active : Honkai Impact 3
      waiting list : Loading...

Comment

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure how many medals you get when winning but I'm quite sure that it's not that much specially when your team loses.
        That's why I lost my interest in it, Total waste of time for a few medals which you can't use to buy good stuffs anyway....

• MARtsuki
        MARtsuki commented
        Editing a comment
        #darkb1ader I know its not really that much u can get from every round, that why i only mentioned kill/win/play achievements as the source of medal here. That why loot is not pior here, this mode played to sharpen your dodge/ jump evade from the early basic & having fun without any broken fps

• Esncialcsr
        Esncialcsr commented
        Editing a comment
        True, Ghoul Mode is for fun. Ill look forward when people miss the fun and decide to make Ghoul Mode merry again.

The problems that arise from ghoul mode are as follows:

- Minimal Rewards
      - Minimal Skill requirement
      - Lots of RNG
      - Just a party game mode, not a serious game mode
      - Experience is lessened without actually knowing the people you're playing with.

As much as Ghoul mode is fun, it's a party game mode to be played with friends. It's not meant to be some super serious game that's meant to be considered world series and because of that it slowly lost any fanbase it had. Since it doesn't give much in the way of rewards aswell (relative to the amount of time 1 game takes) then most players avoid it unless they're playing with friends or just trying to relax, but even then they'd need to find another 4 people in the same mindset to start a game, let alone keep it going. If you enjoy ghoul mode, i suggest just getting a group of friends together and having a game, just try to enjoy yourself aye.

Originally posted by MARtsuki View Post
      4. Nothing new, boss ghoul mode kinda disappointing. Expecting there would be a new mode like this, one random player changed become boss mob (eg. dragon) while other trying to kill it with skill.

The only issue i see with this, and this would be a big issue, is that it's no longer PvP then... it just becomes a variation on PvE content. While still technically "PvP", it loses the essence of what PvP in DN is.
      What to write here.

Comment

• MARtsuki
        MARtsuki commented
        Editing a comment
        well im just saying.. if they try to further a do this kind of mode instead of King Ghoul which not really do any favor to PVP player.. if im not mistaken 8 players requirements to be able start the game...

the time when you always play ghoul mode to get the golden slinger
      i missed those days too hahahaha
      MilleFiyuKathrissFiyurisslKofuku

Comment

• KONAKONA93
        KONAKONA93 commented
        Editing a comment
        Or running the clock while being chase by like 5 ghouls and manage to survive until the timer ends, those were some good old time
    Working...
    X